Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

More information on Coppi Campionissimo bike?

Started by cadley-view · · Last activity · 1 post · 1,256 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
10 January 2008
Last activity
10 January 2008
Original author
cadley-view
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,256
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I'm looking at this bike with 8 speed Dura Ace kit. I'm guessing it's about a 1990-1995 bike. Can anyone provide any more information?

    I'm looking at it for my son who I want to try out with a road bike before investing further

    Thanks

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.