I love those things but haven't bought them cause they're sweet. Just found
No Sugar Added Mt Olive brand at Albertsons - 1 carb. Put em on a wrap
sandwich last night and they were delicious.
John
www.diabeticjunkfood.com
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
I love those things but haven't bought them cause they're sweet. Just found
No Sugar Added Mt Olive brand at Albertsons - 1 carb. Put em on a wrap
sandwich last night and they were delicious.
John
www.diabeticjunkfood.com
The Mt Olive brand is sweet too, but it uses Splenda, not sugar.
johnniemccoy@ wrote:
:: I love those things but haven't bought them cause they're sweet.
:: Just found No Sugar Added Mt Olive brand at Albertsons - 1 carb. Put
:: em on a wrap sandwich last night and they were delicious.
::
:: John
:: www.diabeticjunkfood.com
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.