Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

Might as well send the whole thing, eh?

Started by Supabonbon · · Last activity · 4 posts · 893 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
31 October 2003
Last activity
1 November 2003
Original author
Supabonbon
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
893
Views / 30 days
2

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Interbike photos, again. Maybe you've already seen all this stuff but I can't seem to get enough of
    it, and this is one of the better photo spreads I've seen.

    speedgoat.comib2004.asp

    Plus, if I remember correctly, they (Speedgoat) put together Jon Bond's bike.

    /s

  2. Quoted message said:

    Interbike photos, again. Maybe you've already seen all this stuff but I can't seem to get enough
    of it, and this is one of the better photo spreads I've seen.

    speedgoat.comib2004.asp

    Plus, if I remember correctly, they (Speedgoat) put together Jon Bond's bike.

    /s

    mmmm speedgoat.comXTcrank.jpg them are purdy!
    --
    Slacker

  3. "supabonbon" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Interbike photos, again. Maybe you've already seen all this stuff but I can't seem to get enough
    of it, and this is one of the better photo spreads I've seen.

    speedgoat.comib2004.asp

    Plus, if I remember correctly, they (Speedgoat) put together Jon Bond's bike.

    /s

    Sorry, soul-with-a-cold. Must be thinking of somebody else...

    Mine was put together about 90% in my basement (sans stand) and 15% at the shop (including wheels
    from scratch too, although they're the only part I didn't do personally). And yes, I'm aware that
    adds up to 105% - I put in that little bit of extra love.

    Jon Bond

  4. "Jon Bond" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    "supabonbon" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Interbike photos, again. Maybe you've already seen all this stuff but I can't seem to get enough
    of it, and this is one of the better photo spreads I've seen.

    speedgoat.comib2004.asp

    Plus, if I remember correctly, they (Speedgoat) put together Jon Bond's bike.

    /s

    Sorry, soul-with-a-cold. Must be thinking of somebody else...

    Mine was put together about 90% in my basement (sans stand) and 15% at the shop (including wheels
    from scratch too, although they're the only part I didn't do personally). And yes, I'm aware that
    adds up to 105% - I put in

    Quoted message said:

    that little bit of extra love.

    Ewwww!

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.