General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Micro-emulsified Vitamin D in the winter

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 1 post · 380 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
20 January 2005
Last activity
20 January 2005
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
380
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Since it's winter time, every couple of days I take a 400 IU drop of
    micro-emulsified Vitamin D. It's called Bio-D-Mulsion --- from Biotics
    Research Corporation. Anyway, I'm wondering how micro-emulsion changes
    the effective dose I'm getting. Might the 400 IU of emulsified Vitamin
    D be really equal to, say, 2000 IU from a non-emulsified source (e.g.,
    Cod Liver Oil)? I realize it would vary from person to person, but I'm
    sure there is a range... does anybody have any idea about this? I'm
    pretty safe to assume it wouldn't be equal to, say, 50,000 IU, right?

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.