UK and Europe · Public discussion

MI5 Persecution: my response to the harassment

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 1 post · 206 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
27 December 2006
Last activity
27 December 2006
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
206
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    -= my response to the harassment -=
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

    My first reaction in 1990/91 was to assume that if I broke contact then
    they would not be able to follow and would lose interest. So I did the
    things that have been suggested by other people; I sold my television,
    stopped listening to the radio and tried to withdraw away from the sources
    of abuse as much as possible. I reasoned that they must have more important
    things to deal with and that normal people would simply leave me alone if
    it were made difficult for them to continue their harassment.

    I reckoned without the sheer vindictiveness of the abusers. They did not
    let up but instead "got to" people around me, mainly people at work, to do
    their dirty work for them. I went to see my GP, who refused to believe what
    he was being told, and refused to direct me on to anyone who could be of
    practical assistance. It was not until three years had passed that the GP
    admitted the matter was outside his competence and suggested going to the
    police.

    In the summer of 1994 we called in counter-surveillance experts from a
    private detective agency to sweep our house and telephone for bugging
    devices. They conducted a thorough search and found nothing; but as noted
    above, since the existence of surveillance was being forced in my face by
    the harassers, you would expect them to have taken the possibility of a
    counter-surveillance sweep into account when planning the type of devices
    to be employed.

    In Easter 1995 I made a complaint to my local Police station in London, but
    the police have not expressed any intention to do anything about the
    continuing harassment ("we're not saying it's happening and we're not
    saying it isn't happening" were the words used). I think the officer I
    spoke to at Easter wasn't aware of it happening, although other members of
    the police force obviously do know.

    From April 1995 until the present time the matter has been discussed in a
    lot of detail on the Usenet (Internet) "uk.misc" newsgroup. That discussion
    has given birth to the article which you are now reading. My hopes in
    posting to Usenet were that wider publicizing would discourage the security
    services from continuing their harassment, and "draw people out" into
    concurring with the truth of what was being said. Neither of those have
    followed, but the discussion has served a purpose in allowing this
    structured report to be created.

    820

    --
    Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.