Hi,
I am looking to get into trial riding and have no clue on what to look for in a bike.
I like disks and I'm on a budget so the Mesa GSD Schwinn kinda looks good to me, specs as below.
Do any of you have experience with this bike?
Is it a good start?
Are the parts decent or am I going to have to replace then soon?
What else do i have to know?
Let me know of anything else you think is important.
Thanks
Features:
Same great frame as the Mesa GS is perfect for the beginning to intermediate Mountain Bike enthusiast who wants the additional security of disc brakes.
SR/Suntour Magnesium lower fork with dual pre-load adjust allows the rider to custom-tune suspension spring rate to rider weight.
Hayes mechanical disc brakes brings name-brand disc brake performance to this exceptional bike.
Crankset TruVativ Iso-Flow alloy arms, 42-32-22 Cr-Mo rings
Shifters Shimano ST-EF35-8 Easy-Fire
Freewheel SRAM Power Glide 8-speed cassette 11-32