rec.sport.unicycling ยท Public discussion

Merrry Christmas From Santa

Started by Santa Claus ยท ยท Last activity ยท 3 posts ยท 121 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
24 December 2007
Last activity
24 December 2007
Original author
Santa Claus
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
121
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1โ€“3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO "ONE" AND ALL!

    This is my favorite group on the internet!๐Ÿ™‚ I wish everyone a Merry
    Christmas and a Happy New Year. I want all your wishes for new unis
    and uni parts under the tree to come true.

    Be Well, ride safe and have a Very Happy New Year!!

    HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO!!

    --
    Santa Claus

    Santa Claus
    Merry Christmas
    I ride on Christmas Eve.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Santa Claus's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2824
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/66495

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  2. Thanks Santa ๐Ÿ˜„, happy new year to you to :P.

    --
    PKHodgie
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    PKHodgie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/15839
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/66495

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  3. Hello, this is god, and I would just like to say I am tired of all the
    requests I am receiving that seem to be intended to be sent to you.

    Wait, I thought I had put off creating you for so long I just forgot to
    do it....

    ah well...I must just be going senile:eek:

    good luck,

    G0D

    --
    hobo_chuck
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    hobo_chuck's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14113
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/66495

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users ยท 0 guests ยท0 bots ยท0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.