Road Cycling · Public discussion

Mengoni GP pics, video, report and results

Started by John Forrest Tomlinson · · Last activity · 4 posts · 336 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
1 October 2004
Last activity
11 October 2004
Original author
John Forrest Tomlinson
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
336
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. We've got photos, a couple videos, results and a link to a reports at
    racelistings.com and cyclingnews.com about the recent Mengoni Grand
    Prix up at http://www.crca.net/races04/mengoni.htm.

    Thanks to everyone who raced, spectated, officiated, marshalled,
    volunteered or otherwise helped out at this event. It was a great
    morning of racing,

    On behalf of Century Road Club Association, I very much hope you will
    look to our key events next year -- the Bear Mountain Road Race in
    Harriman State Park in the spring, the Lou Maltese Memorial in Central
    Park in July, and the Mengoni Grand Prix toward the end of the season
    in Central Park. Details will be online next year at
    http://www.crca.net/.

    JT for CRCA

  2. John Forrest Tomlinson said:

    We've got photos, a couple videos, results and a link to a reports at
    racelistings.com and cyclingnews.com about the recent Mengoni Grand
    Prix up at http://www.crca.net/races04/mengoni.htm.

    Thanks to everyone who raced, spectated, officiated, marshalled,
    volunteered or otherwise helped out at this event. It was a great
    morning of racing,

    On behalf of Century Road Club Association, I very much hope you will
    look to our key events next year -- the Bear Mountain Road Race in
    Harriman State Park in the spring, the Lou Maltese Memorial in Central
    Park in July, and the Mengoni Grand Prix toward the end of the season
    in Central Park. Details will be online next year at
    http://www.crca.net/.

    JT for CRCA

    Is there any truth to the rumor (did I hear the announcer at the NYCC
    say it?) that next year the NYCC is going to be in central park instead
    of the downtown crit that it is? I guess you would be the one to ask.

  3. On Fri, 01 Oct 2004 15:05:12 -0400, gym gravity >

    Quoted message said:

    Is there any truth to the rumor (did I hear the announcer at the NYCC
    say it?) that next year the NYCC is going to be in central park instead
    of the downtown crit that it is? I guess you would be the one to ask.

    I haven't heard that but NYC politics can be rather opaque.

    JT

    ****************************
    Remove "remove" to reply
    Visit http://www.jt10000.com
    ****************************

  4. In article <[email hidden]>, [email hidden] says...

    Quoted message said:

    Is there any truth to the rumor (did I hear the announcer at the NYCC
    say it?) that next year the NYCC is going to be in central park instead
    of the downtown crit that it is? I guess you would be the one to ask.

    Sounds interesting. The CP course is very nice. Way back when it was used
    for a stage of the Tour DuPont (or was it Tour Du Trump?). It would not
    be as specatator friendly since you would only see the races about one every
    13 minutes or so.
    --------------
    Alex

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.