Thread details
What we know about this thread
- Original section
- Australia and New Zealand
- Published
- 18 August 2010
- Last activity
- 22 August 2010
- Original author
- barcode
- Posts
- 3
- Discussion status
- Public discussion
- Total views
- 1,542
- Views / 30 days
- 0
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.
-
Original postbarcode
Archived post
#1
Hi everyone, I don't want to but I'm selling my megaphone I used at the 2006 MTB World Champs in Rotorua.
It's signed by Steve Peat, Greg Herbold, Nathan Rennie and Rachel Atherton.
For more info please see the $1 no reserve auction (yes it does work and yes it is really frickin' loud!) 😎
Please buy it, I desperately need an avalanche beacon! 
Megaphone from 2006 MTB World Champs - SIGNED BY: for sale - TradeMe.co.nz - New Zealand
-
#2
bump bump bump
Auction closes Sunday night :o
Also, check out the kit at i Climb... these guys sell high end outdoor gear at wholesale prices :eek: 😄
-
#3
Auction closes tonight about 7.30pm 😎
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users
·
0 guests
·0 bots
·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.