Mass Murder

Fixey

Mar 9, 2004
Bush and Powell are in a back water bar having a beer when a local walks up and says "your Bush and Powell, what are you doing here?" Bush begins to answer but Powell hold up his hand cutting of the presidant before he can start speack and precedes to give his own explanation "We are planning a mass murder, we are going to kill 1, 000, 000 Iraqies and one school teacher" the local looks agasht and says "why the hell you going to kill a school teacher" Powell turned to bush and says "Told ya no one would care about the 1, 000 ,000 Iraqies....."

Originally posted by Fixey
Bush and Powell are in a back water bar having a beer when a local walks up and says "your Bush and Powell, what are you doing here?" Bush begins to answer but Powell hold up his hand cutting of the presidant before he can start speack and precedes to give his own explanation "We are planning a mass murder, we are going to kill 1, 000, 000 Iraqies and one school teacher" the local looks agasht and says "why the hell you going to kill a school teacher" Powell turned to bush and says "Told ya no one would care about the 1, 000 ,000 Iraqies....."

boo

Lol. Oh that is not funny but you can't help but laugh. A school teacher, they add that one in there. I had a neighbor that was the nicest guy. He was from Iraq. A friend of his was around one day. He said don't trust those Arabs. My neighbor just smiled with delight. Well, I found out eventually how that was true.