Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Marzocchi mx comp w/eta service manual ?

Started by bigchili66 · · Last activity · 3 posts · 2,687 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
29 September 2003
Last activity
29 September 2003
Original author
bigchili66
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
2,687
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hello,

    I'm looking for the service manual for the above fork. If anyone has a source or copy they can post,
    I'd much appreciate it.

    thanks

  2. [email hidden] a écrit:

    Quoted message said:

    I'm looking for the service manual for the above fork. If anyone has a source or copy they can
    post, I'd much appreciate it.

    Hello, have a look here : marzocchi.comlistSPAManuals.asp
    Sito=mtb For example, you can download this : marzocchi.com2003Bomber en.pdf

    Regards, Gilles

  3. Gilles Tepenier said:

    Hello, have a look here : marzocchi.comlistSPAManuals.asp
    Sito=mtb For example, you can download this :
    marzocchi.com2003Bomber en.pdf

    Regards, Gilles


    thanks Gilles. what i'm seeking, though, is a manual that displays internal parts list and instructs
    on how to service the fork. the sites only provide cursory info.

    big

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.