Road Cycling · Public discussion

MAKE MONEY VIA PAYPAL - DONT MISS THIS!

Started by mike2369 · · Last activity · 1 post · 328 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
1 June 2005
Last activity
1 June 2005
Original author
mike2369
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
328
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. MAKE MONEY VIA PAYPAL - DONT MISS THIS!

    This is not a scam I have done it myself
    Can you really make money so easily? I am and this helps whilst
    developing my own online and other businesses!
    I thought it was impossible. Just read this. I don't even have to
    convince you that this is not a scam because it makes logical sense how
    you can earn money through Paypal.
    A little while back, I was browsing through a newsgroup, just like you
    are now and came across an article similar to this that said you could
    make thousands dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of
    $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah, right, this must be a scam", but like most
    of us, I was curious, so I kept reading.
    You can complete this whole process in less than one hour and you will
    never forget the day you decided to do so!!! Oh!, Did I say FAST? By
    fast I mean 'the speed of the Internet-type fast.' Everything is done
    on the Internet by E-mail. And, if you abide by the rules, it is NOT
    considered SPAM, so it's perfectly legal! Anyway, it said that you send
    $1.00 through paypal to each of the emails stated in the article. You
    then place your own email address in the bottom of the list at No.6,
    and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups (There are thousands).
    No catch. that was it. So after thinking it over, and talking to few
    people first, I thought about trying it. I figured what have I got to
    lose except $6.00, right?
    Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the
    legal aspects of it : It follows the same regulations as the mailed
    chain letters, which according to the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161)
    is indeed legal! Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!?.
    Within 7 days, I started getting money in my PayPal account! I was
    shocked and excited! I figured it would end soon, but the money just
    kept coming in. In my first week, I made about $25.00. By the end
    second week I had made a total over $1,100.00! In the third week I had
    over $9,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my fourth week and I
    have made a total of just over $22,000.00 and it's still coming in
    rapidly. Its certainly worth $6.00. I have spent more than that on the
    lottery!! Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it
    works? Also, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can
    get the information off of it as you need it.
    REQUIREMENTS: You must have a verified PayPal account. If you do not
    have an account you can go to www.paypal.com and follow the
    instructions to set up a free account. In order to place the initial $6
    into your account, you will have to verify your bank account with
    PayPal (which may take a few days). Paypal is 100% secure and is used
    my millions of people world wide.
    STEP 1: Send, through PayPal, $1.00 to each email on the below list.
    Make the subject of the payment "Email List" and in the comments, write
    "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST." What you are doing is creating a
    service by this and best of all you are not giving your address to
    anyone you do not know. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!
    The email list:
    1) [email hidden]
    2) [email hidden]
    3) [email hidden]
    4) [email hidden]
    5) [email hidden]
    6) [email hidden]
    STEP 2: Now take the 1st email off the list that you see above, move
    the other addresses up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc.) and add YOUR
    email address (the one used on your Paypal account) as number 6 on the
    list.
    STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as
    close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at
    least 200 newsgroups, message board. (I think there are close to 32,000
    groups) All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more
    money you make - as well as everyone else on the list!
    ---- DIRECTIONS----
    HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS, MESSAGE BOARD----------
    Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
    posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter, click
    and drag your cursor to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy'
    from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computer
    memory.
    Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of
    the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste a
    copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name to the
    list.
    Step 3) save your new notepad
    file as a .txt file. If you want to do your postings in different
    sittings, you'll always have this file to go back to.
    Step 4) Use your browser (Netscape, IE, Mozilla etc.) and try searching
    for various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites,
    discussions.)
    For example, log onto any search engine you like: yahoo.com,
    google.com, altavista.com, excite.com. Then search with the subject:
    'millionaire message board' or 'money making message board' or
    'employment message board' or 'money making discussions' or 'money
    making forum' or 'business message board' etc. You will find thousands
    & thousands of message boards. Click on them one by one and you will
    find the option to post a new message.
    Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new
    message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste
    from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that
    everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a
    particular group, click the post message button. You're done with your
    first one!
    If you follow the steps honestly, it will truly work for you. Congrats

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.