Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion

MAD Ride 2006 in planning

Started by Peter Signorini · · Last activity · 3 posts · 719 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Australia and New Zealand
Published
21 September 2005
Last activity
23 September 2005
Original author
Peter Signorini
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
719
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Went out for a ride today to survey a possible route for next years' MAD
    Ride MTB route. It's going to be all in a totally new lowkayshun. Man, those
    4WDs make one hell of a mess of the tracks in winter though. People complain
    about MTBs causing track damage! It was a damn good workout and I found some
    amazing track networks. The bike wound up looking very 'agricultural', as in
    Farmer John's tractor.

    See a couple of photo's at:
    http://community.webshots.com/album/457120617rXsdyb

    Cheers
    Peter

  2. Peter Signorini said:

    Went out for a ride today to survey a possible route for next years' MAD


    Looks like you have a lot work ahead of you, mapping out a new course etc. I heard that it was all being moved. I wonder where the longer road circuit will be going.

  3. Dancier said:
    Peter Signorini said:


    Went out for a ride today to survey a possible route for next years'
    MAD

    Looks like you have a lot work ahead of you, mapping out a new course
    etc. I heard that it was all being moved. I wonder where the longer
    road circuit will be going.

    Greetings,
    Very difficult, as the traffic even around Yarra Glen is now perfectly
    terrible. The number of cars on the roads has doubled in the past two
    decades, and don't we know it. I used to do the 100 km circuit for some
    years, might do it again next year just for the hell of it.
    Regards,
    Ray.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.