Your Bloody Soap Box · Public discussion

Macca Humiliated Over Heather Scandal

Started by Carrera · · Last activity · 1 post · 1,084 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Your Bloody Soap Box
Published
7 June 2006
Last activity
7 June 2006
Original author
Carrera
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,084
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. The Sun has published some pics that compromise Heather Mills McCartney and, if the account is to be believed, have shocked Macca. These pics are taken from a blue movie that Heather featured in many years ago and are pretty scandalous.
    It's hard not to feel sorry for Macca now he's turning 64. I mean, I'm not prudish and wouldn't seek to judge Heather for something she did as a struggling model many years ago but I guess it's kind of tough in the given context. Heather was technically Lady Mills McCartney but, now the pics are out, they somehow make Macca appear kind of cuckolded.
    The same thing happened to Sly Stallone over Bridget Nielson and I guess Sly didn't realise Bridget wasn't exactly tactful and had the habit of being a bit sleazy in her own way.
    They say Macca has sought the support of his daughter Stella and the rest of his family and he's said to be embarrassed over the Sun's publication of those pics. Still, I was discussing this with some girls today and they reckon Paul would have known about the pics beforehand.
    I wonder if Paul will ever marry again?

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.