Can anyone help?
http://www.wainwright.org.uk/article/07/janusz_ostrowski.html
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Can anyone help?
http://www.wainwright.org.uk/article/07/janusz_ostrowski.html
F.Y.I.
The site is legitimate but for some reason my Norton AV blocked a worm
intrusion
"pennineway" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:Can anyone help?
http://www.wainwright.org.uk/article/07/janusz_ostrowski.html
and on a reload
http://www.wainwright.org.uk/article/07/janusz_ostrowski.html seems to be
quite happy
Hopefully just a false alarm
"Bryan Hall" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:F.Y.I.
The site is legitimate but for some reason my Norton AV blocked a worm
intrusion"pennineway" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...Quoted message said:Can anyone help?
http://www.wainwright.org.uk/article/07/janusz_ostrowski.html
Mine did the same Bryan - I'll email the site and let them know. As you say,
the site is legit and a well known one.
"Bryan Hall" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:and on a reload
http://www.wainwright.org.uk/article/07/janusz_ostrowski.html seems to be
quite happyHopefully just a false alarm
"Bryan Hall" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...Quoted message said:F.Y.I.
The site is legitimate but for some reason my Norton AV blocked a worm
intrusion"pennineway" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...Quoted message said:Can anyone help?
http://www.wainwright.org.uk/article/07/janusz_ostrowski.html
cheers
"pennineway" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:Mine did the same Bryan - I'll email the site and let them know. As you
say, the site is legit and a well known one."Bryan Hall" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...Quoted message said:and on a reload
http://www.wainwright.org.uk/article/07/janusz_ostrowski.html seems to be
quite happyHopefully just a false alarm
"Bryan Hall" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...Quoted message said:F.Y.I.
The site is legitimate but for some reason my Norton AV blocked a worm
intrusion"pennineway" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
> Can anyone help?
>
> http://www.wainwright.org.uk/article/07/janusz_ostrowski.html
>
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.