General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Lose weight with phentermine, learn how it works.

Started by Cn · · Last activity · 3 posts · 1,404 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
29 December 2003
Last activity
29 December 2003
Original author
Cn
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,404
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Check out phentermine and many other prescription remedies here. Online doctors to fill your order. earth.prohosting.comdietrx

    Many nerve pathways in the brain are involved and linked to appetite and body weight regulation.
    These nerves send their signals by releasing chemicals called neurotransmitters which regulate
    hunger, fullness and eating behavior. Drugs can be used to either mimic or alter the concentration
    of these neurotransmitters. Phentermine is believed to increase certain neurotransmitters. Order
    phentermine here - earth.prohosting.comdietrx

    Serotonin is an example of a chemical in the brain that can affect appetite. Many drugs increase
    levels of serotonin in the brain either by stimulating the release of serotonin and/or blocking
    its re-uptake by neurons. In doing so, the sensation of fullness is enhanced and the desire to eat
    is reduced.

    Another neurotransmitter called nor-adrenaline has an effect on both energy intake and energy
    expenditure. Drugs which affect this neurotransmitter include Phentermine, diethylpropion, and
    mazindol. As both serotonin and nor-adrenaline are involved in the regulation of body weight,
    combinations of drugs which target both systems were developed, the most popular being fenfluramine
    and phentermine.

    Phentermine is now used for single drug therapy for the treatment of obesity. Research has
    demonstrated that when used in conjunction with a low fat diet and regular exercise program, it can
    stimulate weight loss averaging 22 pounds over a period of 6 months.

    Phentermine is available only by prescription. The FDA has approved Phentermine for use with
    individuals having a BMI of 27 or higher and recommends prescribing guidelines. The First Federal
    Obesity Clinical Guidelines clarifies these guidelines. "Weight loss drugs approved by the FDA for
    long-term use may be tried as part of a comprehensive weight loss program that includes dietary
    therapy and physical activity in carefully selected patients (BMI >30 without additional risk
    factors, BMI >27 with two or more risk factors) who have been unable to lose weight or maintain
    weight loss with conventional non drug therapies. Those who are interested in trying these weight
    loss diet pill are encouraged to visit earth.prohosting.comdietrx

    begin 600 phentermine.gif M1TE&.#EAN@"5`/<``````/____^9,_[^_DDI*CPC)-B_P+*4EE$W.>#)RYEY M?'=978%C9ZF)C="WNK>HJB$3%5DZ/[J:GZV2EF!$26Q/5,RPM8-
    R=;"AI/;Q M\O+M[J*$B[26G>32UL2GKKZJK^OGZ.;BXT@M-+V?IYF"B*^9GZB,E.G;WZV4
    MG*62F,.SN+>@J.S2V_?BZ=7&R]#!QOKT]O3N\.KDYOWZ^[2;I)Z+DNS>X]S1
    MU;NDK>;>X<V\P\BWON+;WN+7W,*MM[ZJM/#J[:>CI;2CK*66GN#.V(E]A+BJ MLDHT03\P.5`[2*F<I-;*TN_CZ^72W__W_?KV^>?>Y??R]L_#S<&[P-
    W4W+RT MN\>]QN3:XS,!,\V9S>C;Z.'5X9*,DK>QMS,R,^;BYO[[_IF7F?_]__OY^]?5 MU^[M[N/BX]S;W%5-
    5N+=X];.V*"=H<G&RM_:X;"LLDM%3^?BZ^+>YNGD[UM7 M8-_;YMK6X3,!F8B%CN/?Z^OI[R,?+&EG;OOZ_OGX_-
    32W_;U^_'P]^SK],O* MU0$!F0$!,S,SF3,S9SX^29J:J*^OO>+BYOW]_Z*CLK6VP[Z_S`@*&P@39W9X MAC4W1%M>;`\SS8R/G%)<?<S1WQ4^FP$SF4Y48$5+51-GT&>9S3-
    GF;'0XYF_ MTU6UXHFKN\??Y]CM\>OW^3.9F6>9F?K___?[^^KN[OW__^/EY?'__?+W]O;Z M^>;JZ=7CW<'%P_'_]^?SZ_S__>'OY6>99YG-
    F?O\^_G_^*NMJ>OMZ?K[^=[A
    MVO/W[>WOZLW.R=O=T3,S`9F9,V=G*?__F9F99\W-F?__][>WL?__^O___?_4
    M,WMQ3<V9`?W79_[Z\<V9,_V[/_^9`91D)/_ER?^D2?^T9_^[=__%BO_7K?_=

    MD#<8&&<S,\V9F44Y.<.GI[RBHDU%1>[JZO_]_=/1T;NYN<[-S?W]_?GY^?;V
    M]O+R\NKJZN;FYN#@X/___R'Y!`$``/\`+`````"Z`)4```C_``,('$BPH,&# M"!,J7,BPH<.'$"-*G$BQHL6+&#-
    JW,BQH\>/($.*'$FRI,F3*%.J7,FRI<N7 M,&/*G$FSILV;.'/JW,FSI\^?0(,*'7ISP(!<N08$R(6O:<(!8J)&😉3AUH=&K
    M1@4J'9@UP%:B-?'IRY4/W](8&H"``#$O1@88<#/$<😉LARELP>//BK4J/GI@` M?_$A'4Q6GV&F8'D.,-
    LK@#XR.R)+?O'"167*E)<LN='#A@T93(!HJ`MWS!BX M3\;,F#$FGVO7^O:5F5UF7U*MB7$>#<!O5PD:-
    %8$!UZ"`P<🙂90(^:!BAPX7 M+I80Z=!D[3P@<S5H<`LWMF'#LF?S_^O7S[;6K[EC'D4:0$80%`<XH)A@8L*$ M%!-
    0H"@AY,$/YSKH\,)F'?000@@RL`7$==O5E<$^$$8(81G\F.$//[D$T)19
    MZ;6TBAA[";:*0#V,<,"😉Z]B7WV\KX/#!!SY$)F!TG/'``X+6S:.=6U'`!9== M<FFG5@C^P(+/`+WDTEB'+'T88BHC!M`##2>>J.)^P2WW@P_-
    "3C@#9P9^$6" M"FJ7@8-`9I?6/#*$P$,_1S*585!8U6GGG5UIY"088HA((I567LGB"B]RZ1QE M+H#9@X$XSJ.C:#R>*1=::😄E@S]G])/4ICWAPPHII`R$RJBDHC+++`*-
    V@JH MI<S2RBBLE/]1%GH5[=GGJ`)U4$*5!Z2X8G"$;MDEHO5P=H89!Y)Y'79T40K$
    [email hidden]:F<FK(4ZP!@#I`*:2T4DHIJ)3RR2>CD#(J*=^6$LNW^7#;"BNLS'J1
    MK?C@&D`'\%4I*+"%#DLC%8OFD&R.HIWI++1KR6#&&62PTHM3U[(2@"ZIH$O*
    M)^CN4\HHH(CRB<3;LOH)**&VXFTIM)RQ3UD6T6OO#?D&^FN+'PA[*(T]V.A/
    ML@DZ*MIH0B(LK8UDF/$PASJQ<D:VI0#V1RKBFCORN+!J%0NYH&!,RJFS?,O*
    M/;(B+9&M`]2"BEE+`-JKH#3[8*B7.-MXX!?6/:O==G.AA?"!(9S_48\_&AY) M*TWXW/,J*.5F?/$\LX#22=:?`"-0UZ30TNK%I>BB"RVT_!+,&;(.[A#9HZ+-
    M`:]LN\BE"@%6IMFB/`B,HX(_-QCDL]'R[??2@HLND]*E0#XRR9^<`HH99MPS MRB_WA,IM*;;$0HHKL[CRRR^6TV*++<JPLL^1$Y%M-
    MIJ'Y`ZC/[2:$[LLN=X
    N]UP/WKX@"+K7P_M5.=TSRRB/@Y)U*:I@!"C*0(NL=2L8&/M6+.Y!"UZ4JUSD
    M&@4M8A$+900C7KY;B,O.%H`EG$Y?]D%!<&K6'`?,"&<Y2*$,R&2W'='%+GH;
    MTH'\1H;%:"B#,''$N*9&,GW,(A9_>$(L__SWB5[<PX`_'$4K&N<_CHW"%A,D MA2QDH3*Q/62#Y--7BK!$J+<]AT8WB-T*Z48[M,#O+3`4$OUF6(]Z.`5B-
    U$& M$<>%KE_,8H(4K-PH2L&&<EW/%J,8Q1D\1BZ+/=$6LE`&V/(1/A#Q:0"EZ^`'
    M978<U96P,C3J``\^LT+KE`%ODNH1#`R6EC7VK8UOM.),!J",3HQLCZ20WM😄
    MIXMUP8`61R3%/"S71&XI`EU.M(44%8E!B=Q),`&HQQJ&,(04I&`_^Q&"$(S0
    M!1]8P`$&J$P"$M`!<YS@!#8(ASC9HJ,S/J@4K@#$/M8$!";8P!PNN(=9!I`/ M'+ID`&S@(=7*%?\+67Q"&😉7CG"R:B+%`!E(7N;C>N&PAC%'(8A>R*&9$[-
    0[ M92I!"27(*`WVLX+^="%]2^C!^G*PPIXYZFZ@=(4K2A$>-H%`!M^\P3TR1$][
    MMF0`]\CC\"0X02>NJG)TW*$HADJ*S47/#+$0QKAVL8M[2!0B%)TG&\+@3&?6
    M1X0/>(`*IF`%*TA!$&I00QWB@`<XY"$0@5`%6@$!B'2J]`]P?<4K]*%25V@@
    M82'(@=_TX97;%(45LAB%,&+!L8#2HGIWW)XM@F$+;@E/$:_@7"R",0KE">,, M82!F/8V)E:6811_V"$-&#U`""9AV!/#X@`6>$U8J;(&L995#(-
    BZ5D#_P+4/ M?,@M'Q:1C&1$X[?1^`4P>`$+>/FC'OOPBBIIDH^!'H\4:3"#8J>KV'M`T0Q3
    M"P3G<"D*AX)"&:10QBX468;E,J1.2TG*/NP1!`Q@(!XTD(!Q)!"/U#J`,E*0
    MP@V(0`4H0,&L98@!I"25&M7@Q;>__45P00`+\EB(#+#PBDU=@@\S[`(4L4`J
    M*X2AV%$$@X+;DX4M?G&UK%TMIZ,0!2AD\>%@A`&B59P(>MFC#UG8`Q[PB$<\
    M)+".$W&`OAYPP#6QN4UTG.,<Z4BRDKN1CG$X^<E.[H:4F1R.R_I#$73PFQDZ MJYLGW$,9%(S%]H2QX3"+V1:?B!XH^CB*3RAC_Q2Q.,-
    `94'!%VMVP@🙂ZF)D M`PQ@S",>"@BTH`<=Z'(8NAP*.+2B%\UH0]>@'"3`0#B>$`6Z&J8G>_[R&<8\ M66'D=+`4#.QW_SE9_WTX%KY`I)WOH;(\015/6XG&.1*`:$(+NM:-
    5C0Y=LWK M7O-Z'>581PW6@0$K:"``8``*/?=QAEUD-AB@!G68A?D)?V[O:N-*JGB9J@PJ M\F*S,H:U4C+P@"&\UP,[]K%IR>$.=TC`'3BVP)`-4&1T&%G)2GYR-
    \:1Y"6H MX`%,&(`3@H*/?,SC#/=()%,7SO"&.YSAW79JV"HB;J7\PL8[>,`(1F!:X_QX
    M!/6%AP<\8`&2#QDSB/^R#'2@8P!L.N#E*N@`#+`#&*$4?!^L6&#"I\CSGOO\ MY_<(^AF\QS**5YP9O8A&#!ZP@A%P@#X-
    J,$&&M"`^EQI/QE=YD6W?M%E#D'J M-2"!V$GP`J_,H$]#,4H^9$,+>+G][7"/.[Q(41MY6:3B`W!%AIP@!!S@0#XF MV(#8-[`!$QC>!%A?P0H>4(4J<😉4-
    7UV"("2_A+!JYAYLD`49<K&*6M1B3FFO
    MURM>0_K7Z",?IT\]ZDU_-CQ;!;U7P4LN9A``&!@!`SC8:-C%7H.KE@`#))Q1
    M'=H`A3S8U@EY$<,BP.`$)XSA"4\H`RQ>(9A%&`5IKE\EWBO.$😄,8!6K&`#_ MG\30_!GXY088*,$*E-
    !,J@Z!/P\P@N/C288;]8,7=9^GA/,4E47PX0]1\`=\
    M\!='L16@QR0IX7V=EPOCQWQB$`,W8`0UX%[N%7]=,`5?T@,YP!:CH0\S``:] M@R<#H7R[]0=YD`=_P!5;D7T(N!$*N`KXL!J.U`,84`,I4`(H@`-
    <8@7!<`]A M!!KS@$;0)S@%$8+\YW]\T`=]``C&EVPM^!(O.`"K`08P8`,I('8HL`(^8$(N
    M4`]D<`9BM$+SL`^&D0^]D`I*,A@B*!`DF%M]\`?A@7U/J!)1.`8@T@,K0`(E
    M@`,KX`&6\1Q>2`9?*#O\,!L04E=EF"1&^!5MV`<!_[B$_/`]YS&'*/&"N3`&
    :<"😉*!X(V!R%N`<]]!&]4`%/(`L_*`*_0`+L*`*K)B(3&$G(^A_?P`(20@(
    M41`%_,!(@4.))_&"^4![/)`"0K!QQ(@#PF(/+!9TH2B(F<(*JKB*M;$R?D40 M4"&+<'6-@!`(9=`/92!A!\B+(F&😉M'<#2O``?`@<P*%X\>=X5O`";-
    "#7N@/ M\N@/\`(+A4B&IU=Z2@B`;+4/ZI2-)U@DBV%#X$@24?B!4@!\Y^AQ6-<?56`/
    M]O!X;'`/@OB%9^`/9L`*_5"(T2@A_JB-97""98!6>3`>0X<4KE:0(/&"M;`:
    M4^`?YS@?^<%1Z*,"S;$#[O_81LQXD1A)'OSPDT#)#R<XE$,9DGD`!XIP+"C) M@BNQ?4[)?1.A@$HR`&-
    0!4;P`P\@!#@80C3Y`S:Y53K`!B^PC%_(`QB9D3X9 ME$))E&P)!U^0E&8@&"FY2AM2>G9YEWB9EZ^Q(=DGE:\`!F-
    031^0E1NE'_E1 M25XI(S.B&6001O*(/.2QD6JYEGDP&T3)#XJ@"/[0#P5H7B]!3_E`&W(WFJ19
    MFFX7C7#$$*CP(6*P&*A0"[U@!#3@`>U5`BE@`CXF<IWH`,JP`S86#*)(!L(@ M#+X`!4P`!4#P!5]@5B>8C67@*(Y2!JK`#ZKH=F=P!G'"E".Q9\(@7F%P#-
    ]Y M`1?_X`SD69[%4`S.@)[J"0#LV9[N^9[LB066$`829W<+L9I1L1B>-P9,YP'N M99N&5W43<``X]@$NYP(&H`,&$`R)8@Z<`057P`1?(*%Y$`6V^)-
    KL1;VV&"L M8"$+<P:;HITAL1BLL&T/=0H7<`HJZ@GC%0:9=0%,=0&AX`D78`F00`@XFJ,Z M2@@WBJ.9\*.#,)^@\STVA9^M62^U,`9&T"+_V0!31W4-
    <``;YP$&(&\)0&0) M0&_I0!TV8)PR\"QCP@,@H)Q?P`K*V0\:V:'S^(4A2CC"L`O(<`^AT`FA,*>B
    M4*>A\`FE\&6R$`;K(@N=0`JCX`F8``F0D`F&FJB&.@B*_XH)A8H)G%`(%S!T M^U"DK.F:2;JD_HD!7T=XA2<!"D`!%,``I+H!H/IC@2<!65J.&"`$2H`!-
    S`% M;M!4,O`%R'.KMXHIURF(#_.-GVD+[B`+W$(*G6`*H0`JH%"GHD`+;G9AH3!4
    MIQ`\EO"CAHJCB9H)A?JCCXJME$"HAD"?H7.?EXJD2CJ;3>JI4KH`$``!(D`!
    M[7`!&[``&Z``#+``%V`<%U`$^IJO4Z`$+OH"+X6KMYH&_L`#NTH&9>&9*C$`
    MR2!>LP!^`2`+B?`)%.0QI'`+0V4+;%"GG>`)II`UAG"HA0H)A5`(AVH(@Y`)
    M=@`)*8L)VNJRAF`)R@`ZX),01O^JGYEJKNEG`E!:=22P``O``";``!LP`A?@
    M`2M0!"20`C@Y!$SW`!CP`#?`.E,@IAG)"G/S!7EE(S;BA?F`&#*!#V]*,NG2 M-
    ,*0K)U@"V;`L?Y3I\;:"🙁P"YX`"8[JLMG*"=J*J'7KJ)S`"84Z"&$049)H
    ML^.*"F2A`A\P`BL`#X87🙁0G'R7P`<[A`P&B`IB4*(OB33;`!"<`!.%P(SPP
    M#R'`#QV*/`P3`T\@`S'0`S?01DQ1LS`Q``^U1Q.T"HZ%I]V%IV[K"7C:":/@
    MMW6;"8/`MW:+K7T+O(Y:"(80LS,[N`AQL]^W"DJZ`AQ`*`<@`4Y*>/"!`O'@
    M=S_PO9'_D5\T$E*LFP,\P`0](`,:$`+S\":8$@):JP\YL`=(,`>>00;UT`MF
    MZ*LL`0/(H`RK@`JAP@RDH+MQRZS%6J<>J[N^X`E^Z[?8:K?9RJU]"ZF48+<D M2UX*>[/(I*0&"@\28#XD\*0-<(,/L`,^\`,ZV#H[T`-
    +P`9+H%]+D`94T`9M MH`APD`9PP`JJ((]FJ@'YL`!S@`(7D``V<😉W@(Z(=04^[H#48$P#)&@JF(`I3
    MD`NEH`PC<PJ=<`IS.C+"4`J$F@D7;*C<[email hidden])^6PC&2ZB8L+QW1KCYF0NN
    M$`#YH`0U0`,<L`$><``;8!]]/`21YC:5&R!$(,/]I09T@`<G_XA6?D`'@0`+ M?Z`*SEBP,/``CZ`#-
    J`#1/`!R*@/2<*_"YL/[H`XGU"GKS*CHA``Q7,*GS`` MPB`+I``*G@`*J#!$P<"WB)JHC"JRN;RW%]S&😉`M13V40-
    RO'`?`$)%`!REP! M#7`!$1`!%;``$T`"[X`&]NH#+R`$.B`%52`%=R`$5R`%<"`(=2`(?E`'=.`( MC7`)@B!%]]##9P`#%X`$.O`!-
    ,`"😉!`$]D"D"GL2]"1>XI*G`BP*G4!GCA,*
    M)),U`1`+>Y#*G^`)IU"\:IRH>B"\=*NWO^RHAKJ\P@QN!\'!JYD/87`!"J#,
    M([``[,`.(H``20L!!8`$>H`&<_`&>_^P!UYP`7HP!T4P!Y6P!W<P"9.@"7L0
    M"43MTYH0!JRPF3.P!Q7P`CI@`2S@`Q,9)WP5N_F`#+(@P'4J9L(0`+0@"KPK
    MQ1?@🙁0W?ZK*=@K,!K",EKQH[*UGM+J!4,"<LKLXN40;4@?GQ"#TDQ!BE`
    MM"2]#O2J`$%K`0H``45P`6CP!DD0TVB`!H>`!INP"8<0U(D`U),@9H07=@
    M"9H@"5S`#QN8`?/\`A_P`BRP`2\&`P,)BRN1#Z\L3'7Z";0@"[1`"J)@K%+L
    ML;1]UJ;@73ZJY+QAJ="7`=O'5KQI`0">2EBPBQ)[*7#U%0!!00`>K0#BF=
    MT@1``?!0#A7_8`!#4`D7$`F3$`E%4`F1P`5$'0F)@`B7P`B7D`B5P`B,\`GQ
    MC0B"$`54$`X:@`$`@`$M,`(N\(D[\`0#8!O@!Q55H1+X4`;*@`RC4*>_P`RR M(`IA4*>G`-QS&@L!L`O`W0D=ZPELK-%N#0E8P*/)N[?`'+-
    "X`8J,W`)`=U@ MT!@S@`$C3-(+0`#9K0[D,`%%\`%"T`0_T`1+\`-;0`4WP`1M<`.`T`9L\`=R M<`^S!5=.P`:K@,Y]\`6>JP$44`#YV@%$D`(/``-
    B,!8)+A4L@0]1T)V^X#AT M%G2.`^):;*>@4*-<'`H9SL8FN[*&VL8H.]%N[:W+&PE=X%25JA`R_VX6,%`$
    M0ML`.U8.Y(!HY2`!)"`"#+`'.V`$1K#3C><&4]`&9%`%C3`)C3`%FI#.>2`(
    M;A`)=7`'E=`(]C`/OI`!PG`!%*`"+?`#D08#=(P/9[[@*7$49?!08;#%HG!! MW8D,+U;A6KS%N#!4>-
    ZQA1JR*&L(QGVH>QZR=.VRF2"I;D!%9>`$.`3=K3D# M3V#KH5JOT1S-&T`#-
    0`!2%"_DK#8AS`'BST'FC`'D5`)FR#4FTW4FU`)D[`'
    MF[T):/`WYI`#=X6^B6F'9AY^:,X2`P`#PZX,*BH*4[0+IR`*IR`+W:G%&_]E
    M*DJGWOK6VD[7R[N\*._GE@"C+#;,!R'C??\M!"A@`1=``A>PS!2@`"E0`UY0 MTV]P"#4]!_J>[YL@">A-U)L]"0(_"9<@U)-P!S4-
    "WU6#_<0#E!@!3V/`5'@ M&+X.\<#.X+_P-=NV"\>@HF&@HF9_`;>@HNX0GA<0!GNPO%Y@"%A`UR)@"!!P
    MHX9`"%Z`!75]"KN0!;+@5$6'Z(Z$%V81!3@_`CI8`I[:`#@X!$5@!4KP!G=@
    M!.9="6RP!I'0"&M0"8X`WXRPSO`M"*7@"*3@"($4"ZC`,/U@#DN0`TO@!C8Y M!@/P\`K^%S>%#\E0!IZF#,)?]@LG_`U'_`T7!$S5']Q6_.-
    E0;&@"D3*$#*/ M#V-``@R``CX@'$__-\(U@`)"4`210/-20`2:T01J(*%,``A6$`=E(`>K@()R M,))5$`=?)?KH'0O]<%QG`!!0EE3Y\"#*C"<#5JT🙁,9A`(@1)4ZD6-
    'B18@# MDL$HPXK5O7NR1(XD6=+D293!@IUA5>8/O@$8(ZX2`\:FF`!CQAB9,`('#0X3
    M3#38L"%%#223BM2H,80+%REWW'298F6/(S>😉U'`1%.B/FD."😉DW:4VG3)C=E
    MSIRA<L4*ER%*HHB)N;#A0YEY]>;%M[',7X^!`[/T2#B6F5@L"0\6W+CEOGVO M\.T-0-
    ,F&😉PZ=_CP\&&%A`D;B'😉`84+/D"%H]$AZ@V3.(31S(NW1%.G0_Z%(
    M>NYXI7/(T:1*FB9)VI/X#)DE6]2\Z+#CR8Q\E1DZQ$G9^O4``_#A<_(JWW?P
    MX;_K&Y]/'WGRXM.+_^X$E9.8E"W;A`[FR0,🙁SR,@=APP$%)#A!!&.H,T+ M!`_90Y)#&!0NDDTTJ4222"QQI!1+@!-
    EDD@8420/1;[8@@HJMF!BB1U@@$ZA MZ?#"[D7*!I!Q1AIKM/%&'&6$<3XP9M`G@"=24&`#!11HH`$%RCGR``Y(($$(
    M):K8XXT[!.$BB#7NL,<101))9!1&+JFRE"[Q".220$C!XXLT2.RAB2V6T,&'
    )R#*Q2[J8-1S3S[[A(C'&7K)*84+%%B``048J/]@`0HJD&`%'WR08@<B=MA! M"B*D@(.*-MH@PX\ZX`"DC3S\"*0..G*1`X]+Y*"CCN-ZN&&😉)G10X@,E-
    ``#
    )CQ=]/-78(.-"!6:Z,K%E0!F$*(&$P!4D@$&#FU@A2*4,.*!#WQX08<E$GCA MA@X2Z&!$$K=H@X<KTD4WC3CBH*/3-JA(PU-
    !W'A`B"?`R(7%NZH3]E^`8236 M(>U2"2`?0A$]U-!#-[!@!0@@T&-B/1!$0Q+6WD&C#A+=3/?C=-,0>=Y.SVB# M+36J\,$(&,`8`Y]>_0UX9IHQ&IBN`5#)"8,44-
    A@@04J(*`="A8H00@(Y&E0 M$TD`>,1I`*)^Y)(>.M[_`N2/1R;Y.)'😉L&(-$FJ(85=^\ZSY;+2'+7:`7%[)
    M98P'4.#`@P,\D(`!(B^@P0@(T*ADCT@B`>".2NX@ZPY)'*G:8W2O:%SK3K>F M@HPI=C#BN5[*]C5MS@&^6<:%QACB@D,9D,"##4SP>8@?]-
    CCCDCNF`.`,"😉) M!!%&$O&-W!*Q#GED>,F8EPPV@F@J"K)C[GQYS]?&QY5<9O@AA0V@36$$$U(W
    M@?6*)WX#`@`.>>2V(MR09`K>K_8=\D[E]?0>(W!X``8Q7E:>>?Q__1R?5&K1
    M9P<<6.`'1EA!:50W!"$(X0@0>(0>'O%`"#X"8X]P!!74L`4>W(`*.8`"!SG(
    M_SY/D8$,%NQ""920`3%,YG[Y8Z&>]J>S,:B`!A;XP`]^@@(<U@`%/V"=(QS1 M""!ZR1&W8P0C`B&K$O4`"EB#`OO8I`82O:4()-
    !5+GJQPA9FT3J?&T`M@(2! M(J"@!#C,G@EH<$8<#&$'5F"#%*2P!"FHX091H((6@+"$*VQA<5>`0A_]R#X+
    M3HX*9V###QZ0K^]@<7G)"$`R=,8*9;CC&Y(\QC>^44E+8E*3EMQ#)^7125#N M@0%A"(,R0,**?6QG,A!9I5ZXN`H@*>$"😉B#!!4BW*+QY@`-
    `4X`#X!$/>"A@ M'>6(AP'0D8X$+*%$'5L?\-K`IA'608HD``)=I-,O%O^^!Q^T4,8WH`&-9C1C
    M&N,D9SG'*8!R5D,>ZV1G.]VYSDX*0SO;H<S^#(8/%9@`!Q.H)0,:10$&[*<"
    :*A`M"IP`0:4XP"E.Y05--@6/OJQCR"<W`CKX08:R`4,YU'D\O#QBS!X$QK3
    MP,9(1VI.E*)S&M)XYSO>^4EWWH.>]5Q;VP*0"QT$$!X'B`>`BK0!#DB@H`IP
    M!@.*6@X2*(!TSJA`!?"XA1M@D(D@%.$(U>"&%*0`A75ID<R6YX0G*..;S2@I
    M.$^*TG(V8Z328.D[W/I6N'IAG2YEITOOP4B:$FP`;L/'%%!@@7@$5@('J)L$
    M##L""^C`4D;8@0L>L(,$N$#_LB_H@0UD=8,;Y$"SFDU##DZ0`Q[PX`QPB$,=
    MKD`%*R@!2F/C0Q=K,8!EQ+:%L1#I6$<J3G*&$ZW3$*<TW"J/=W@!KFX5KER!
    M6U=YR**5>?E<`%+QM@?,<FX6X$`##F""PTK``@F80A6D8`4K+&$):I!"'JEP M`EF=@`<AT*P_W.N/$\0WM)U2PPC%:X47""$&-
    7$M,V*+5_RA(J1FA88QU'K2
    MLZ)5I6W]+8(0!-S?TA6Y>S!#7JWYW!D8X0+5&U+0@&:"$4@@`A78@+A<X``7
    M=.`$+6!!!SZ0@0S<H`>590)G1>8/SZJ7!YVJ0QO@N(4F$,$(&A`#'_A0BUKX M=QD`_V8>#&K;#&,8XZSAE$8UJB$-
    E(I3``R6AQ<B%K'@AOFW=77I+RP<DU<8 M;`<D\!D)-M!41BE@/Q!@1P64&@\+.,D#-9C`!"K``<L!X097:$,<1&;HSLI7
    MM&WHL1HN*`4=#($)]<L'DI7,Y.7-P)L'EK)9>^L-+WA#&N@4`#JQ/$[?OM4+ M`'"PEUT-`>.N4[CO,/-

    Quoted message said:

    FOL*M_F@4$4R@0+<K``..$`"$"@``Q#`CA/$HP`4 M*``!"-


    "H"B"!"T"X`A/:`(5VN2L..9[O<>APA294H0CCAD)V^F#I_[+P%[NP M[3?!B0VU5J,=6YZ&E:U<Y7$V0QQP937XO@P^![?SK<`X<_\`<#T#%9#`!-
    !2 M%-!LR0$<4,!0(A!!`D:`@`H@(&@4J`$#("`(+6@!"G#X0KOHX"YN[YC1;5## M$JS0E!I,NK7H7C(+G7Q@3X-
    SI=ZHQC`@4&5[XQO5PNTR!(+;:B^#&;EN+4/! M4P$3%6S@!RA(01$\7`$*;,`#)6`!"E8`J0ZDH`0^T($#5M`!-
    .S!"3U@`D2I M\(4OM"$-4&!"#T);52AJ@0H_6!83P-"'_J8[?[IP1\[5.HV1%J,:*V6KO>V=
    M[U3+X]^P!K.#Z;H'"+\#TS9;6\Y6`88@*,`"G+DALU*`@Q4X0`<Z>.,+7$"$ M(#=!"TUH`0V(P`0B:*%J3-!4',K_T(83V(`'/3!9'-
    K@!^5,(2Y<8$(`P!`` MFF^><W\X!H$/C%MO#*,=/&=K]]EZ3G6Z-.D1,ZZ$R?S;Y<J$B_T;0#XY8T,<
    MLZ)\&/L#!#PK8!".\7@E😄$(3FK"$D&."%K"!`6R!#&B!$W`"%Y""#(B!&+`!
    M&6`31:@#\A*O'^"AL=$'?(B^;!(&D1(GG4.U=FB'8O`&=!(G+<NW:G@K@3LN
    M"',GEW(KZ;.(]7N%`7B!L8._%:"!,2J!$L"!:*.!)%B`&D`#!F@"%T`#$5B`
    M_VLQ<6$!<5$Q(6"`%U`!'2@"*XB">N`81XN3(=B#(F@^G.#`P4L&9<"M$,RM
    M4CNG:2`U_S9<03++/!9L*9>:P8I8OWP8`!?``0^`OY^@`1P0@A^0@@LX@D,Y
    M`A$@`0IH`1)@!RN@`44\E$59`':HI11@@&5#`@H``"X(@#;@ASKP@S9PBQK( MJ+GH`WT@0_QQI#]P!VE`,#8DM5*;15G<,FF8-
    54;KN&:*Y=2!CND""Y"A7W9 M0P^(OP0Z(Q]8@0M<`3101!%0%!&H/7;8@`N@`'8@`*`Y%'98@!%;``1```JX M`"0(@C(@@SB@@CK8@I![HQ^(@NS8P"03//QQ@F00`P\L)VH8-
    5I\AEG41P'@ MQRJ#-5=#.@2!M6'0Q6"X#F*A$53`!S#8PPNT(2%`(Q3P@1]8,_\64(`1<``& M&(%T:`$%B(``092"V@".-
    (!U4``#6,D7>`(7D`$@F!<VL`(CJ`(B@",C``(P
    M6(3`J[G\V0Y40(594(9C&#6CS,=\W#*DY$>F%(=VF#RH_#)7.\AWD(5D^$6*
    M4(A:"$IAM(D]+(@'>("O.Z,1&`$4F"($"L0=T`$50+$;X`%S.`%S*($="`>Y MQ*P;V!:VQ`"><9*P88H'Z``X<@-
    ``)(90+):T`7%C`_F<0*(<`)=B`8S"*EC
    N.`;'LS)QL+?,M+=B&+^HG#RYZB2KQ,JL7(6M#$I\J`D76`&P?(#`*LOX.TM;
    M&K<BL"7;O`#🙂($BX`+:S*HP2`'42`'_##`"(WB!)7"!&T"O'C@!%V"#+G#'
    M)S@R)-.%Q&3,Y4&%J^2.C-"9`$#-9&"&C(B(:.@%5'B":-@(&'`"&.`.R'0"
    M]W3/OK@I>4P_C-#*H*R%R7""%V#-L`S+%2A+"]@!![@4-X(]J-("D'"!>JB'
    M&V@#&V`"NM.`T(("&9`!*(@!&("!*(@!(*A0*&BY)6BCYSP8,$!,Q=0%ZV2> MJ^S.`-"%9,`'78"😉=WS1['Q1F+C*7&BD%NV+R="9AE2E5=*%B(C1&#%-
    KHP) M,-"!$O@`L,0!V+0A&A!$+6"$3@H<-PBA$>*!-,"#DX,".I`#.<@#.2`M/(@7
    MCJ$#Y>`8"A0$_RD8T9=!S,1$T?QQS(;4!4B🙂$NZI$S:4SWM4P;X),P+I3VX
    M!5(RI7M`)54*@,F@SXNPSZ!$TAU84B;]`"==@?H+1$D!BZB)FCF``T>KKS@` MA%4!4R[%`U*E@R\-
    !"X%E5/Q`SKP`S]H4W=\TUI8!NJ44_P!2FZR)+/:K7)2 MJ2TCAI<:5GC:`V%(AGDJTM-
    $A9AP@DAE4B,HB/B#E`&R`C6X@T>8!#KHDDN` M5340A#J(@]M)!#-9%3PPU7-U`T%P%3]@!$2XA$9PA#KHUC:M$UJ-
    4UQ5T60` MJ<😉S-\3[5U\=I[5RP;EZ*<R;JSVX!R*]CH7`$S#8@=.CU/B[U#EAA/_OFAA2 M8(0?`A50"5<YF`1$D-<ADH-
    &0`1!X`,\B`0S081(0(1*8%ERO01!N(<IJ)/6
    MR@6</5'P##!=8#>U"J?;XJV`+:=4TT55*UBZ<BGEPHZ&G8Z'C=AHK;\?B%+& M\@/!J81&V-1(D(..O0(YF(,P*5EW103<4=5*"(1`8(0[P!U&:%D_D%DIJ-
    D` MN-F<5<R=Q1]6^$!_3;"A72FDE2NC-;_?DBF&Y4KG<P(5J`%EK*&(%,0J$`1$
    M>(1-(`4QB9U$>-5T5$?;\8/;J8,.\0-$D`-`6%NUC1U$$"(\F-<EF((_<!E\
    MP-E<.%$OFL=)PCD#.RMPPJTL:\.B!5Q7D\/_&"0S"KN.6H#=`7@"&/B`&I#: MB+0A(Q`"0=@#`'A71R`%M/76+8`]+8B$,$"$*7#91I@"S@4$/$@$C9T"-
    J`# M-:"#U$U=05C=*!B#)WC=NM6%NUV>/ZBM;Y*RGT6U>S,GW66IS)/*=TB:68/! M,B/>5%C@7&C`!UC>YOT!B_R!1O"#27`:+UB-
    0]`$1*"#9;H].8@#/^@#,`4$ MK\`#0*"#)P`$$@;3.G"5.G!?EXN"\Z#?V+7;_&F%ZOO9*`O:9O@&4!.U-ASB M44,U55NU5J.\W^5%EVHZZZB%5,`U?=``)GC@"😉;@'T@$*Q`$*M4$3=@$C-$-
    M+8`](B""$]`".!C3_S0(A"[email hidden]>!@Y.#@S2H@SH0A&^U@C^(`N2! M79W-GU\H/)SKU9&J!E$3AWH+NL7KK0CK-P#X-
    P`X.H$3KE](T4:%"/.`C'[P MARY8`S>(%%&>8!^P@C=:7U1]E=/:`O71@G,%4SD(!#!-8UB693PH+53=`CPF M$9`X`Q"`C//HA43-
    'R<;JY]]MV:0!IY#$*"[M\5#)[email protected]\[NN`RNB^[O,SC
    MA1A1U'S8AS+@!W\@`WM8@UT894OQ`4O1`=?[+E,^92+(W*LY5SB89UJ&Y56) M8WD^UUO693\`B7HX`UC@AWT@CUR8*?S1-`+S5W&JAF*8!FH0AV9^/-
    Z*//^H
    M1)"C(SH7E$'*@`E\T(=]`.=ZN(=Q7@-!1&>+1.>U?($7<*,X@J)`*I$VV()V
    MT>=YMF<XR(,\`((P%=,T)BT*%`DVJ`=_Z(>!SH>"9M2TH3[;`MI_A35OV+[O
    M\SYR\BU9^S?`-3_D&@9YL`Z<[05]*(-^(!Y9&.<P:`K&4F<K2.?5:^GQZD)6
    MOH*0H^=ZMN=8#H0\@`,M:!>?)B\KF`I[8(,SZ(<R&.B"QN3.N0?#"\$J(\$K MRZU\:\-JP&ABQ6H7),V(P-ENY@=6J(>Q=H,UX,UQJP%K66L76((;^-
    1/+9%6 MSNLUD6O7SJ-4/L?OJ@+/7@-R[@)9((.6*`-]*.S_;&H%-Q!8!>/=(99%<E*G
    MXR(N7:1#C=X+G/7H3B8#6>B"(`@#+KB#VK3-W13MF@RO+I0[>&&7DHL#*/B"
    M>6X7N#-O"V*#*>@"S[;N.XAO+@B#(%`&>[B',^`'WA9F%M(()^@#=Q#:7XW%
    M-J3%-LS'%<1%X,5%P94'7]SHMM$`6/`'SE:&7;#NIXCO(H@$[2Z".YCO,+!M
    )@-RAQ$^\%$]Q]S;Q][;N<8L$VOQP+KAM6?AG_=8'_N[O9.B%6"C*7Y6&
    )S%(`?R[HML@3SR@IQ*!G^'A#3LB\"'S-YLD78#+"$E#'\*+,]P#Y?O^);Q
    M+/_R#._RZ_;RIR`EV]X%_S?X:S+(;][>EQ9J2(,;`V3X!J,4@*2DAF>0ACRW
    M<Z:TQ:?\3*O&`B^C2EEP4>[4"^WHYC*`A>-@;V5P@UW8A2"8=$JO=-N^=-L. M\1#'=$[']#`8\4JG]%T0`A.WAQH_`W\8[-
    YV\K3ACOQT`F%PA\ID@,O,S,V\ M3",'],F[/*MD=8O0#J_V9C,X@WH(!I&P!WM0!F5?=F9'=F1/<6>/=FGO@BJP
    MAVJ?`GOH`FNO`A2O]BJ8`G!G@V#X9S,@ZGW(0RWBBT6H"/J]2F;P=8KPK_O=
    MZ.W89'Z(;C(H=I78=WY7B7M84)`(AG\'"8(O^(`7^`4-Z7L0=W\G^(1?<W]@ MA?\;-^IT]Y-YKQF88)M-
    7O1^Z'A?^'B0#WF0]P=47PM4)WF3!ZW0"BWBL[LS M"*V7/X,9"RW-"@&;9X5^T&]@S@>DKGB?IXB,?]U>V&1O+@-

    Quoted message said:

    .'I>``9@0'JD


    MYP>G?WK]-GJG#^AYJ'JKOWJK!X%Y</IY*`,-\'JO5P55#V8W_WFS;U0:N:FA
    N/P^V;WNW?WNXCWNYE_N!)H]>R-$:.7N]CP@;@=VN9@_`#WS!'_S!OWN_MY&] MWWL;4:49\7O'?WS(CWS)G_Q]D1'&S_O$SWS-
    WWS.[_S.L89LP`9PB(8`V`9P ML`;.L09P6'W4EXAQ6'T^>?W5WP88V09LP`;:]Q/3;WW_F9!]8!F'4L,&`<B&
    M`!!^<😉B9;KC]B``'6N3]`$A^;.`3:YC%Z,>.;1"`:[@&`3C^/C%^V]>&BKC] M;H!^8&%^😉A^`2C^X<\&;2!];KA][K=]T2]];-`&;<"&;GC^T&]__0<(;-
    JB M@1,@`%R```4%'MPF$%PW;-@"1-,F,!I%B]JZ)>RX;5O'`-8,@OOXL%NW;!<S M"N28$-
    O!A0%2KI0(3B#+C1&Q[0P`\Z:`:]O&:>PV4L!&B3DY6@27+1O&D%)#
    M+CSJ,[email hidden]'#:L`;@6Y"L`6+2O,;`'0(M5F<*+"L@7!C15@%2;>JS"O M,0NIM*/5N%FYL56+-VC?JW3+_ZXMR_BMP918KQV]>S#K-
    8N.L6U[6U!`@&R. MKT7;VW4JZKC8QM%5_',A[(.OY9:M😉"9P9'8`@N>G=M@@-^@A5M+N`T<UY() MCSXT:%=X\.=V7VHM:7NX=&L_85Y7O'``]-
    Q6B6\_F'JJS([E%SM?O4U;U]B[ MG0/?RTT,[\]!60>--MZN-<71-]U5[2W7WEC^#1B=<\4I!EAXV8V%4'>S362-
    M9M@%"!QYLIEW'E6UU>?A8IQ9QU5\M,T75FL5D90?8PG)])\UK9%$USA^P74@
    M:*J)9)!8"-T(3H[>B2A==)7%=:1E)88F@&@:TIC;>B"&N*)K,😄XEX5502>0 M6UC*&/^CCU-
    JF)N.(04V8X1*&KFBF1AB\U5V(SK99IQ56FE<4#*MU]DU,&FS
    M4(J!EC6.06Y=(P97:;F97IG`927:1%FY)4"1J:W)&*)(!=78I46Z]112G2J: M9&ZB*7K4I6]VDRB'!]$)JD'CZ+EG:09=T\T`5<😉75C3=-
    *JE1&$%L`UF'"$; M5#>Y]@@IFZ`)R^Q,>X$$XJ9P+;MKM4%=.U-6P"J4+*IV1>0M/6G9.2U#409P MJ5768`;2K7O.9$TT]"0&(C/T!"!&7PO-
    L"^(8NAK+[_T*$PPPB`J?+":UM`C M1D(,2S7`P`H'`+%4_>K+L,4=<=PP:A23?#+**:N\,LLMN_P6,LPQRSPSS37;
    /?#/..>N\,\\]^TQS0``[ ` end

    ................................................................
    Posted via TITANnews - Uncensored Newsgroups Access

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    > at titannews.comtitannews.com <<<<


    -=Every Newsgroup - Anonymous, UNCENSORED, BROADBAND Downloads=-

  2. Cn said:

    Check out phentermine and many other prescription remedies here. Online


    doctors to

    Quoted message said:

    fill your order. earth.prohosting.comdietrx

    Many nerve pathways in the brain are involved and linked to appetite and


    body weight

    Quoted message said:

    regulation. These nerves send their signals by releasing chemicals called


    neurotransmitters

    Quoted message said:

    which regulate hunger, fullness and eating behavior. Drugs can be used to


    either mimic

    Quoted message said:

    or alter the concentration of these neurotransmitters. Phentermine is believed


    to increase

    Quoted message said:

    certain neurotransmitters. Order phentermine here - earth.prohosting.comdietrx

    Serotonin is an example of a chemical in the brain that can affect appetite.


    Many drugs

    Quoted message said:

    increase levels of serotonin in the brain either by stimulating the release


    of serotonin

    Quoted message said:

    and/or blocking its re-uptake by neurons. In doing so, the sensation of


    fullness is

    Quoted message said:

    enhanced and the desire to eat is reduced.

    Another neurotransmitter called nor-adrenaline has an effect on both energy


    intake and

    Quoted message said:

    energy expenditure. Drugs which affect this neurotransmitter include Phentermine,


    diethylpropion,

    Quoted message said:

    and mazindol. As both serotonin and nor-adrenaline are involved in the regulation


    of

    Quoted message said:

    body weight, combinations of drugs which target both systems were developed,


    the most

    Quoted message said:

    popular being fenfluramine and phentermine.

    Phentermine is now used for single drug therapy for the treatment of obesity.


    Research

    Quoted message said:

    has demonstrated that when used in conjunction with a low fat diet and regular


    exercise

    Quoted message said:

    program, it can stimulate weight loss averaging 22 pounds over a period


    of 6 months.

    Quoted message said:


    Phentermine is available only by prescription. The FDA has approved Phentermine


    for

    Quoted message said:

    use with individuals having a BMI of 27 or higher and recommends prescribing


    guidelines.

    Quoted message said:

    The First Federal Obesity Clinical Guidelines clarifies these guidelines.


    "Weight loss

    Quoted message said:

    drugs approved by the FDA for long-term use may be tried as part of a comprehensive weight loss
    program that includes dietary therapy and physical activity


    in carefully

    Quoted message said:

    selected patients (BMI >30 without additional risk factors, BMI >27 with two or more risk factors)
    who have been unable to lose weight or maintain


    weight loss

    Quoted message said:

    with conventional non drug therapies. Those who are interested in trying


    these weight

    Quoted message said:

    loss diet pill are encouraged to visit earth.prohosting.comdietrx

    .................................................................
    Posted via TITANnews - Uncensored Newsgroups Access

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    >> at titannews.comtitannews.com <<<<


    -=Every Newsgroup - Anonymous, UNCENSORED, BROADBAND Downloads=- concatenated

  3. Cn said:

    Check out phentermine and many other prescription remedies here. Online


    doctors to

    Quoted message said:

    fill your order. earth.prohosting.comdietrx

    Many nerve pathways in the brain are involved and linked to appetite and


    body weight

    Quoted message said:

    regulation. These nerves send their signals by releasing chemicals called


    neurotransmitters

    Quoted message said:

    which regulate hunger, fullness and eating behavior. Drugs can be used to


    either mimic

    Quoted message said:

    or alter the concentration of these neurotransmitters. Phentermine is believed


    to increase

    Quoted message said:

    certain neurotransmitters. Order phentermine here - earth.prohosting.comdietrx

    Serotonin is an example of a chemical in the brain that can affect appetite.


    Many drugs

    Quoted message said:

    increase levels of serotonin in the brain either by stimulating the release


    of serotonin

    Quoted message said:

    and/or blocking its re-uptake by neurons. In doing so, the sensation of


    fullness is

    Quoted message said:

    enhanced and the desire to eat is reduced.

    Another neurotransmitter called nor-adrenaline has an effect on both energy


    intake and

    Quoted message said:

    energy expenditure. Drugs which affect this neurotransmitter include Phentermine,


    diethylpropion,

    Quoted message said:

    and mazindol. As both serotonin and nor-adrenaline are involved in the regulation


    of

    Quoted message said:

    body weight, combinations of drugs which target both systems were developed,


    the most

    Quoted message said:

    popular being fenfluramine and phentermine.

    Phentermine is now used for single drug therapy for the treatment of obesity.


    Research

    Quoted message said:

    has demonstrated that when used in conjunction with a low fat diet and regular


    exercise

    Quoted message said:

    program, it can stimulate weight loss averaging 22 pounds over a period


    of 6 months.

    Quoted message said:


    Phentermine is available only by prescription. The FDA has approved Phentermine


    for

    Quoted message said:

    use with individuals having a BMI of 27 or higher and recommends prescribing


    guidelines.

    Quoted message said:

    The First Federal Obesity Clinical Guidelines clarifies these guidelines.


    "Weight loss

    Quoted message said:

    drugs approved by the FDA for long-term use may be tried as part of a comprehensive weight loss
    program that includes dietary therapy and physical activity


    in carefully

    Quoted message said:

    selected patients (BMI >30 without additional risk factors, BMI >27 with two or more risk factors)
    who have been unable to lose weight or maintain


    weight loss

    Quoted message said:

    with conventional non drug therapies. Those who are interested in trying


    these weight

    Quoted message said:

    loss diet pill are encouraged to visit earth.prohosting.comdietrx

    .................................................................
    Posted via TITANnews - Uncensored Newsgroups Access

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    >> at titannews.comtitannews.com <<<<


    -=Every Newsgroup - Anonymous, UNCENSORED, BROADBAND Downloads=- concatenated

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.