Los Pensaquitos ~VIDEO~

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> Video from my ride at Los Pensaquitos in La Jolla, CA with Chip and
> company. The lens is not dirty. It was a foggy day.
>
> High Bandwidth (30 MB MPEG): http://www.schnauzers.ws/pq.mpg
>
> Low Bandwidth (9 MB WMV): http://www.schnauzers.ws/pq.wmv

Yizeah! That soundtrack is tha shizzle.
Gin n' juice in the bottles? Blunts in the jersey pockets?

Matt (G's up, Ho's down)

MattB wrote:
> Ride-A-Lot wrote:
>
>> Video from my ride at Los Pensaquitos in La Jolla, CA with Chip and
>> company. The lens is not dirty. It was a foggy day.
>>
>> High Bandwidth (30 MB MPEG): http://www.schnauzers.ws/pq.mpg
>>
>> Low Bandwidth (9 MB WMV): http://www.schnauzers.ws/pq.wmv
>>

> Yizeah! That soundtrack is tha shizzle.
> Gin n' juice in the bottles? Blunts in the jersey pockets?
>
> Matt (G's up, Ho's down)

ROTFLMAO!

I'm just gonna be quiet about the comments.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> MattB wrote:
>
>> Ride-A-Lot wrote:
>>
>>> Video from my ride at Los Pensaquitos in La Jolla, CA with Chip and
>>> company. The lens is not dirty. It was a foggy day.
>>>
>>> High Bandwidth (30 MB MPEG): http://www.schnauzers.ws/pq.mpg
>>>
>>> Low Bandwidth (9 MB WMV): http://www.schnauzers.ws/pq.wmv
>>>

>> Yizeah! That soundtrack is tha shizzle.
>> Gin n' juice in the bottles? Blunts in the jersey pockets?
>>
>> Matt (G's up, Ho's down)

> ROTFLMAO!
>
> I'm just gonna be quiet about the comments.

Keep it on the down-low fo shizzle.

"Ride-A-Lot" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> MattB wrote:
>> Ride-A-Lot wrote:
>>
>>> Video from my ride at Los Pensaquitos in La Jolla, CA with Chip and
>>> company. The lens is not dirty. It was a foggy day.
>>>
>>> High Bandwidth (30 MB MPEG): http://www.schnauzers.ws/pq.mpg
>>>
>>> Low Bandwidth (9 MB WMV): http://www.schnauzers.ws/pq.wmv
>>>

>> Yizeah! That soundtrack is tha shizzle.
>> Gin n' juice in the bottles? Blunts in the jersey pockets?
>>
>> Matt (G's up, Ho's down)

> ROTFLMAO!
>
> I'm just gonna be quiet about the comments.
>
> --
> o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
> www.schnauzers.ws

If you were riding with Chip (AKA RastaMTB) you can keep quiet all you want,
I know of one thing that was definitely on that ride. ;-)

Some nice video indeed, but, as with most, the perspective flatens out
the trails.
Rode the Del Mar Mesa early today and rode up on a Bobcat. It was a
Bobcat no doubt!

That was a nice sight!

Going back for more sunrise action on Del Mar Mesa Sunday, with
something special to smooth out the vibrations
from the rocky terrain ;-)

Get your rig down here and ride Chris!

Mtbchip aka RastaMtb

"CB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Some nice video indeed, but, as with most, the perspective flatens out
> the trails.
> Rode the Del Mar Mesa early today and rode up on a Bobcat. It was a
> Bobcat no doubt!
>
> That was a nice sight!
>
> Going back for more sunrise action on Del Mar Mesa Sunday, with
> something special to smooth out the vibrations
> from the rocky terrain ;-)
>
> Get your rig down here and ride Chris!
>
> Mtbchip aka RastaMtb

I'm looking at a couple/few months before I can take any kind of road trips
short as they may be. Daughter #2 is due to make her grand entrance into
the world tomorrow. But after things get settled I'm definitely up for a
Noble ride.

Good hearing from you brother.

CG

Chris Glidden wrote:
><snip>
> Daughter #2 is due to make her grand entrance into
> the world tomorrow.

Hey, good luck with that! And congratulations in advance!

Matt

"MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Chris Glidden wrote:
> ><snip>
>> Daughter #2 is due to make her grand entrance into the world tomorrow.

> Hey, good luck with that! And congratulations in advance!
>
> Matt

And she was right on schedule. My wife's water broke at 1:30 this morning
and after 14 hours of labor Alexis Makai was born at 9 lbs, 4.5 oz. She's
beautiful. Thanks for the congrats Matt. It's a wonderful thing.

CG & family

Chris Glidden wrote:

> And she was right on schedule. My wife's water broke at 1:30 this
> morning and after 14 hours of labor Alexis Makai was born at 9 lbs,
> 4.5 oz. She's beautiful.

> CG & family

That's wonderful news, Chris! You've been a BUSY MAN since we did SJT three
years ago! (Me? I got a road bike and numb nuts... LOL )

Mazel tov! (Spell check was no help; Dictionary Dot Com to the rescue.)

Bill S.

"Bill Sornson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:Tu%[email protected]...
> Chris Glidden wrote:
>
>> And she was right on schedule. My wife's water broke at 1:30 this
>> morning and after 14 hours of labor Alexis Makai was born at 9 lbs,
>> 4.5 oz. She's beautiful.

>> CG & family

> That's wonderful news, Chris! You've been a BUSY MAN since we did SJT
> three years ago! (Me? I got a road bike and numb nuts... LOL )
>
> Mazel tov! (Spell check was no help; Dictionary Dot Com to the rescue.)
>
> Bill S.

Thanks Bill. Shalom, aloha, cheers and everything else that is appropriate.

CG