Hi, I'm looking to get a track bike. Preferably one that I could fit a front brake to and have the option of mudguards. I think there is a Fuji bike that would meet this kind of spec. I've had a look on the net and ebay but I haven't come across many places that have these for sale.
Hi, I'm looking to get a track bike. Preferably one that I could fit a front brake to and have the option of mudguards. I think there is a Fuji bike that would meet this kind of spec. I've had a look on the net and ebay but I haven't come across many places that have these for sale.
Hi, I'm looking to get a track bike. Preferably one that I could fit a front brake to and have the option of mudguards. I think there is a Fuji bike that would meet this kind of spec. I've had a look on the net and ebay but I haven't come across many places that have these for sale.
I wouldn't mind a second hand one either.
Cyclesense in Tadcaster had a Fuji Track in a few months ago. They will be able to get more should you (I) want one. The 2004 models sold very fast and they were waiting for 2005 ones.
Cyclesense in Tadcaster had a Fuji Track in a few months ago. They will be able to get more should you (I) want one. The 2004 models sold very fast and they were waiting for 2005 ones.
They seem to still have these bikes in stock still. Cheers for the post.
Cyclesense in Tadcaster had a Fuji Track in a few months ago. They
will
Quoted message said:
Quoted message said:
be able to get more should you (I) want one. The 2004 models sold very fast and they were waiting for 2005 ones.
They seem to still have these bikes in stock still. Cheers for the post.
-- dannyfrankszzz
When I looked their website seemed to show the sizes that were available, but when I spoke with Dave he told me that they had one in stock (which is too small for me) and waiting on 2005s. They may have taken delivery by now. I expect all LBS that stock Fuji are in a similar position so you may be able to find one thats more local to you. Cyclesense is not my closest but it makes a nice ride, as does Chevin Cycles in Otley.