rec.bicycles.rides archive · Public discussion

Looking for Chicago/southern WI area RAGBRAI team

Started by Peter Von Tresc · · Last activity · 2 posts · 1,035 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.rides archive
Published
18 March 2003
Last activity
18 March 2003
Original author
Peter Von Tresc
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,035
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi, my team for RAGBRAI fell through this year, and I was trying to join up with a local team. I am
    looking for a younger team (I am 27) that is looking to have a good time. I can also supply
    homebrew.....

    Thanks

    Peter von Tresckow

  2. Click on Charter Services or chat at the www.ragbrai.org site; you should be able to find something.
    Good luck ~h~

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.