Road Cycling · Public discussion

looking for bag balm in germany

Started by Kyle Legate · · Last activity · 5 posts · 913 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
11 May 2004
Last activity
14 May 2004
Original author
Kyle Legate
Posts
5
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
913
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–5 of 5
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I'm looking for a source of Bag Balm in Germany, mail order preferred. My
    searches lead me to believe that it's not distributed in Europe, and I'm not
    paying the crazy shipping to send it over from the States. Does anyone know
    of a retailer for this stuff?

    Thanks in advance.

  2. "Kyle Legate" > I'm looking for a source of Bag Balm in Germany, mail order
    preferred. My searches lead me to believe that it's not distributed in
    Europe, and I'm not paying the crazy shipping to send it over from the
    States. Does anyone know of a retailer for this stuff?

    Kyle, as this stuff is really for veterinary use, why don't you contact a
    vet supply house--or even a local veterinarian? Also, there are comparable
    German products for chamois care. But, really, try the veterinarian route
    first. You might be surprised.

    Pat in TX

  3. "Pat" <[email hidden]> schreef in bericht
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    "Kyle Legate" > I'm looking for a source of Bag Balm in Germany, mail


    order

    Quoted message said:

    preferred. My searches lead me to believe that it's not distributed in
    Europe, and I'm not paying the crazy shipping to send it over from the
    States. Does anyone know of a retailer for this stuff?

    Kyle, as this stuff is really for veterinary use, why don't you contact a
    vet supply house--or even a local veterinarian? Also, there are


    comparable

    Quoted message said:

    German products for chamois care. But, really, try the veterinarian route
    first. You might be surprised.

    Pat in TX


    for next week:

    Assos Chamois Creme
    Optimaler Hautschutz. vor jeder Fahrt dünn auf Haut und Polster auftragen.
    Assos Chamois Creme 11,50

    from www.roseversand.de

    for tomorrow:

    give yourself a cheap treat and try vaseline,

    cheers from NL, Bert L.

    --
    Posted by news://news.nb.nu

  4. Kyle Legate said:

    I'm looking for a source of Bag Balm in Germany, mail order preferred. My
    searches lead me to believe that it's not distributed in Europe, and I'm not
    paying the crazy shipping to send it over from the States. Does anyone know
    of a retailer for this stuff?

    Thanks in advance.


    Bag Balm is just carbolic salve. Any vet will have it, likewise any
    druggist. People used to use to soothe hemmorhoids (piles).
    Bernie

  5. Any store that sells to farmers will carry it. Look for a Feed or Tac store
    in your area, or check with a local vetinarian.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.