Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion

Looking for a cyclist to join a triathlon team

Started by Shazabelle · · Last activity · 3 posts · 622 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Australia and New Zealand
Published
12 September 2003
Last activity
18 September 2003
Original author
Shazabelle
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
622
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi, I'm a swimmer and have a friend who will do the run, we're just
    looking for a female between 30 and 34 who would be willing to do the
    cycle leg of triathlon events so that we can do team events. Is there
    anyone based in Sydney who's a keen cyclist who would quite like to do a
    triathlon? Typically it'd be a 30k cycle - let me know if you know of
    any sites where I would be able to look up someone if there's nobody
    around here. Thanks !

    --

    Quoted message said:

    --------------------------<


    Posted via cyclingforums.com
    http://www.cyclingforums.com

  2. Hi Shazabelle,

    Where abouts in Sydney, and when? I'm 32 and ride with Randwick Botany CC,
    though I doubt I'm the fastest on the block...

    Regards,

    Suzy

    "Shazabelle" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Hi, I'm a swimmer and have a friend who will do the run, we're just
    looking for a female between 30 and 34 who would be willing to do the
    cycle leg of triathlon events so that we can do team events. Is there
    anyone based in Sydney who's a keen cyclist who would quite like to do a
    triathlon? Typically it'd be a 30k cycle - let me know if you know of
    any sites where I would be able to look up someone if there's nobody
    around here. Thanks !

    --

    Quoted message said:

    --------------------------<


    Posted via cyclingforums.com
    http://www.cyclingforums.com

  3. Hi Suzy, Well there's a triathlon coming up in November, in Penrith that
    does team events. Would that be too soon? The runner is in Coogee and
    I'm based near Newtown. Both 30. Let me know if you're interested ok?
    Cheers, Sharon

    Originally posted by Suzy Jackson Where abouts in Sydney, and when?

    --

    Quoted message said:

    --------------------------<


    Posted via cyclingforums.com
    http://www.cyclingforums.com

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.