Road Cycling · Public discussion

Looking for a cycling group to ride with

Started by wackydeirdre · · Last activity · 4 posts · 1,442 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
18 July 2005
Last activity
23 July 2005
Original author
wackydeirdre
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,442
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I live in Smithtown, New York (Suffolk County, Long Island) and am looking for a cycling club. I have a Giant OCR3 road bike. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

  2. I don't know NY very well, but try Google or the local bike shop (they usually sponsor bicycle clubs)

    http://www.5bbc.org/roundup.shtml

  3. The best and largest cycling club in NY is the Century Road Club of America (see link), but their training rides (daily) and races (most weekends) are in Central Park. If you want to test yourself, join CRCA and go down for the weekend races. Get in shape -- they're fast! There are also several Long Island clubs listed on the second link.
    crca.netcrca.net
    bicyclelongisland.orgbicyclelongisland.org

  4. wackydeirdre said:

    I live in Smithtown, New York (Suffolk County, Long Island) and am looking for a cycling club. I have a Giant OCR3 road bike. Can anyone point me in the right direction?


    sibike.orgsibike.org

    nycc.orgnycc.org

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.