rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

looking for a 60cm frame and fork to buy

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 3 posts · 314 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
9 June 2006
Last activity
14 June 2006
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
314
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. 90's Trek 520 or Cannondale T800/2000.

    If someone has something simalar to these frames I would be interested.

    Thanks,

    Tony

  2. Hi, Tony, I have a Cannondale SR800 (it also has 3.0 on the chainstay)

    Its a 59cm (center of BB to top of TT) with an aluminum fork and the
    rear DO spacing is 126mm.

    Does this sound like what you are interested in?

    Kind regards.

    Lewis.

    *****

    Quoted message said:

    90's Trek 520 or Cannondale T800/2000.

    If someone has something simalar to these frames I would be interested.

    Thanks,

    Tony

  3. Quoted message said:

    90's Trek 520 or Cannondale T800/2000.

    If someone has something simalar to these frames I would be interested.

    Thanks,

    Tony

    Tony,
    I have a mid 90's Ibis Spanky road frame. Never raced or crashed
    hard. Cosmetic paint chips, no dents. 60cm C to C. No fork,
    though. Red paint. Stainless chainstays.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.