let me know what you have and how many, can be used as long as it is on good
shape functionally
can be rapid fire or grip shift
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
let me know what you have and how many, can be used as long as it is on good
shape functionally
can be rapid fire or grip shift
HI,
I have some LX Rapidfire+ shifters. I probably have 4 or 5 if you need them.
Brand new $15.00 each. I can accept any payment form incl. Paypal.
Jason
"ky" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:let me know what you have and how many, can be used as long as it is on
good
Quoted message said:shape functionally
can be rapid fire or grip shift
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.