Bike buying advice · Public discussion

Look 585/595 or Scott CR1 SL

Started by vitiris · · Last activity · 1 post · 1,293 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike buying advice
Published
13 August 2006
Last activity
13 August 2006
Original author
vitiris
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,293
Views / 30 days
5

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I was involved in a crash 10 days ago that snapped the forks clean off my Trek 5500 and damaged other parts. I am now in the position of thinking of buying a new bike. The Trek has been great and I have covered a considerable distance on it. However I feel like a change and I am looking for a bike that will be comfortable over long distances 200+ miles a day but is also very light, rigid and fast up hills. I had nearly decided on the Scott CR1 SL but was concerned about the comfort factor when I saw the Look 585. These bikes are comparable in price but then I also started to read the reviews for the Look 595 which set me thinking. Anyone have experience of these bikes and able to offer their advice?

    Thanks in advance.

    Sean

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.