does anyone know where to get livestrong bands in sydney and tell me where the place is please.
thanks
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
does anyone know where to get livestrong bands in sydney and tell me where the place is please.
thanks
Knew it from my friend last week, you can get it in the NIKE store(factory outlet) I think it locate some where near Redfern..Alexzander?!?
Plenty of them can be found on E-bay
886014 said:Plenty of them can be found on E-bay
the only problem is TOO EXPENSIVE....
$10 each?!?! some of them more then $10
I bought mine on eBay 2 months ago for $10 include postage.🙁 😠
in NIKE store can get it for at least $3.99 each(Knew it from one of the lady on the street that I asked her where to get it)
😎 😉
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.