Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Lemond Zurich vs. Madone SL 5.2

Started by kennf · · Last activity · 2 posts · 1,843 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
28 May 2007
Last activity
28 May 2007
Original author
kennf
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,843
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Anyone riden both? Looking to replace an 8 year old 5500.

  2. kennf said:

    Anyone riden both? Looking to replace an 8 year old 5500.


    Why just those two bikes? The geometry of the Lemond bikes tends to have a longer top tube than the Trek. I would think you would pick a couple bikes based on the fit. For what it is worth ( and it is not ) I found the Madone SL 5.2 isolated and dead filling. I bought a Cannondale Six-Thirteen.

    I would recommend getting a measurement and fitting and then trying a couple of frames that are appropriate for your body. My LBS let me take home the Trek for a couple of days to test it out. One 30 mile ride told me everything I needed to know. This forum can not provide you that kind of information. Just my 2 cents.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.