Thread details
What we know about this thread
- Original section
- General fitness, health and nutrition
- Published
- 7 February 2006
- Last activity
- 7 February 2006
- Original author
- Dee Randall
- Posts
- 1
- Discussion status
- Public discussion
- Total views
- 212
- Views / 30 days
- 0
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.
-
Original postDee Randall
Archived post
#1
Satisfaction!
Shiro Misu made with bonita flakes and kombu
Turnip Kimchee
Long Grain Rice
Nori - is the best I've had ever
Chinese Broccoli - boiled - plain with just a drop of soy sauce
Bitter Melon - Ken Hom's recipe
Tofu - brand I've not had before, but is sooo good. I used a Madhur Jaffrey
recipe with chili/garlic sauce & green onions.
Tea
Snacks or a little spaghetti & wine later tonight.
Dee Dee
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users
·
0 guests
·0 bots
·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.