Recumbent bicycles · Public discussion

Lake Okabena classic this Saturday:

Started by Laurel Thomason · · Last activity · 2 posts · 433 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Recumbent bicycles
Published
12 November 2004
Last activity
13 November 2004
Original author
Laurel Thomason
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
433
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I'll be going on a short ride this Saturday around Lake Okabena if
    anyone is interested. We meet at 4:30 a.m. Here's a map:

    http://makeashorterlink.com/?Z2A2265C9

    If the lights are on just pound on the door and I'll get up shortly.

  2. "Laurel Thomason" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I'll be going on a short ride this Saturday around Lake Okabena if
    anyone is interested. We meet at 4:30 a.m. Here's a map:

    http://makeashorterlink.com/?Z2A2265C9

    If the lights are on just pound on the door and I'll get up shortly.

    Worthington is a fine town for cycling. What makes it so is that the town
    sprawls, mainly due to the lake which the town surrounds. I can easily do 15
    to 20 miles in this rather small, but sprawling, town without having to
    retrace my route. How many of you can say that about any small towns that
    you know about.

    I occasionally go over to Sioux Falls, the nearest metro, and that city is
    not well suited for cycling at all. The only attraction it has is a bike
    path that surrounds the city. It is about 30 miles or so. But it is a horror
    to cycle in town. You have to stop at almost every intersection because of
    traffic and you have to keep your speed down for the same reason. My small
    town is much better for cycling than is the large city of Sioux Falls.

    The only time in my life I have ever been up at 4:30 AM is when I have been
    up all night and have not yet gone to bed. But I will always rise and shine
    by 3:00 PM.

    --
    Regards,

    Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.