General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

La Sportiva trail shoes

Started by holmbrew · · Last activity · 3 posts · 309 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
8 December 2004
Last activity
8 December 2004
Original author
holmbrew
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
309
Views / 30 days
2

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Has anyone tried any of the La Sportiva trails should on long trail
    runs? I am curious about their durability and performance. I love their
    climbing shoes and heavy hiking boots.

    Thanks,
    Jason

  2. holmbrew said:


    Has anyone tried any of the La Sportiva trails should on long trail
    runs?

    Nope. But they may be fine for you...

    Quoted message said:

    I am curious about their durability and performance. I love their
    climbing shoes and heavy hiking boots.

    I don't, and I've been hiking/climbing 30 years.
    Doesn't necessarily reflect on ruinning aspects.

    Quoted message said:

    Thanks,
    Jason

  3. man, i hope they don't have any "ruining" aspects 🙂

    Tom Phillips said:


    holmbrew said:

    Has anyone tried any of the La Sportiva trails should on long trail
    runs?

    Nope. But they may be fine for you...

    Quoted message said:

    I am curious about their durability and performance. I love their
    climbing shoes and heavy hiking boots.

    I don't, and I've been hiking/climbing 30 years.
    Doesn't necessarily reflect on ruinning aspects.

    Quoted message said:

    Thanks,
    Jason

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.