Cycling Training · Public discussion

Kinetic VR Kit w/NetAthlon 2.0

Started by wiredued · · Last activity · 4 posts · 2,256 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Training
Published
5 December 2008
Last activity
6 December 2008
Original author
wiredued
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
2,256
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I have been looking for something like this to use with my Kurt Kinetic Road Machine. They say you can save your ride files using UltraCoach does any one have experience with that software?

    kurtkinetic.comkinetic netathlon cycling software p 130 l en.html

  2. That looks kinda cool. I imagine it uses the trainer resistance curves (regressed constants) to compute power, similar to the KK power display?

    Personally, I think I'm going to wait for Wii-fit cycling. :p

  3. frenchyge said:


    Personally, I think I'm going to wait for Wii-fit cycling. :p


    Careful...

    uk.eurosport.yahoo.comcavendish suffers wii setback.html

    The two-times Madison world champion, who won four stages of this year's Tour de France, was playing a snowboarding game on his Nintendo Wii when he slipped from the board and injured a calf muscle.

    "It's a pain, but it's a minor injury in the off-season and not a huge problem," Cavendish said.

    "I may have to visit a medic to try and get it sorted out, rather than heading for Tuscany as I'd planned."

  4. I figured they would be using the KK speed to power formula but it looks like they have a less accurate method for some trainers (25mph limit) and the KKR isn't on the Peak training system list for power calibration.
    riderunrow.comproducts sensors.htm
    This makes the advertising claims on the KK web site misleading. That's disapointing that the trainer with arguably the most reliable speed to power relationship has no way of recording ride files with power accurately. I guess I'll be using my speed to power chart for a while longer🙁
    s288.photobucket.comkiwiwire

    frenchyge said:

    That looks kinda cool. I imagine it uses the trainer resistance curves (regressed constants) to compute power, similar to the KK power display?

    Personally, I think I'm going to wait for Wii-fit cycling. :p

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.