Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Kestrel Talon SL 48cm Shifting Poorly

Started by twalsh · · Last activity · 2 posts · 1,295 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
26 March 2006
Last activity
26 March 2006
Original author
twalsh
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,295
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I wondered if anyone has had shifting problems with the Talon SL. I have the smallest frame size available, 48cm, and everytime I get the bike back from the shop the shifting is suboptimal. The bike looks sweet, but my old bike with 105 shifters is way smoother. Could this be a problem related to both the small frame size and the internal cable routing? Maybe I need a new mechanic? 😕

    Talon SL 48cm
    Shimano Dura Ace drivetrain with Ultegra Shifters (9 speed)

  2. My Ultegra 9 Right Shifter broke after 3 months on my new bike. Was replaced by Shimano under warranty. I had to ship it to Shimano, Performance Bike did not handle the warranty.

    My brand new Dura Ace 9 shifters need braking in - they feel to new.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.