They say and apple a day will do it.
My question: Is an apple a better pre- or post-ride food? I'm thinking the
high fructose content would make it a good pre-ride food..... or perhaps a
good inter-ride snack to boost energy.
Opinions?
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
Road Cycling · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
They say and apple a day will do it.
My question: Is an apple a better pre- or post-ride food? I'm thinking the
high fructose content would make it a good pre-ride food..... or perhaps a
good inter-ride snack to boost energy.
Opinions?
recycled-one said:
They say and apple a day will do it.My question: Is an apple a better pre- or post-ride food? I'm thinking the
high fructose content would make it a good pre-ride food..... or perhaps a
good inter-ride snack to boost energy.Opinions?
Apple ... orange ... banana ... all pretty good.
I like throwing in some sort of grain, too -- bagel, whole-grain
cereal, buckwheat pancakes ...
'scuse me. Made myself hungry. Gotta go.
Before the ride: fruits and grains or anything high carb for fuel.
After the ride: higher protein foods for rebuilding.
Start growing wheatgrass and drink wheatgrass juice
http://ask.yahoo.com/20010802.html
Dave
"recycled-one" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
They say and apple a day will do it.My question: Is an apple a better pre- or post-ride food? I'm thinking
the
Quoted message said:high fructose content would make it a good pre-ride food..... or perhaps a
good inter-ride snack to boost energy.Opinions?
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.