Hi guys, Am new to the community, so please excuse the long message.
I recently got myself a Cannondale SL4 with 1.5in road tires to ride/train around the city of Mumbai. When I started riding, I noticed that my toes would get numb after about 40mins of cycling continuously. Didn't have proper cycling shoes before, so got a pair of Diadoras with SPD pedals and started riding with them on. The numbness is not gone. Have been reading up on Cycling issues and stuff, but still haven't got a solution to the problem. Have done all the checks pertaining to seat height and stuff.
Am sure everyone else over here has much more experience than i do. Would anyone know why this might be happening?
Sounds like you have a possible circulation issue caused by a pressure point. Move you cleats, lossen your shoes a bit, thinner socks or maybe you favor one leg over the other causing it to carry most of the work load. Just a few possibilities and or could be something entirely different.