I'm new to road cycling, just bought my first ever bike trek 2.1 2011 at my LBS, I really like it, there is so many things to learn and I hope I will no matter how long it takes. The main reason I have to get into cycling is to lose weight and get into better shape, I'm 40 years old and don't want to look like a sofa potato guy no more, 5.11 and 235 pounds I think with cycling and a good balance diet I'll be in shape in less than a year.. I'm the type of person that's not shy to ask a question as I think there is not such think as a dumb question but there is lots of dumb mean people, I ment by that all those mighty goody goody elitist cyclists that act like they are better than everyone else, I can't stand them kind, idiots the lot of them 'cause I know for a fact all of them were newbies or beginners at some point in their lifes and nobody is born on a bicycle..anyways hope we all have a great weekend and enjoy our rides whenever we get to do them....
Road Cycling · Public discussion
Just a quick hello and also new to cycling
Thread details
What we know about this thread
- Original section
- Road Cycling
- Published
- 12 November 2011
- Last activity
- 13 November 2011
- Original author
- tottenham21
- Posts
- 3
- Discussion status
- Public discussion
- Total views
- 505
- Views / 30 days
- 0
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
-
-
Welcome aboard, Tottenham! Enjoy the forums...
-
Ta for the welcome mate...
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.