Pinch me 'cause, like, you know, I must be dreaming.
Raphael Lasar Matawan, NJ
-- JJuggle - Last of the Dogmato-Revisionists
Life's like this. That's the way it is. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ JJuggle's Profile: unicyclist.com24Open ↗ View this thread: unicyclist.com30530Open ↗
Bummer -- a huge, beautiful indoor field house -- and no unicycling allowed! That's okay, I'm sure the unicyclists will find a legal place to hang out.
-- johnfoss - Moab bound!
John Foss, the Uni-Cyclone "jfoss" at "unicycling.com" www.unicycling.com
"Don't let gravity get you down." ------------------------------------------------------------------------ johnfoss's Profile: unicyclist.com832Open ↗ View this thread: unicyclist.com30530Open ↗
*Bummer -- a huge, beautiful indoor field house -- and no unicycling allowed! That's okay, I'm sure the unicyclists will find a legal place to hang out. *
..afterall, nature abhors a vacuum.
Raphael Lasar Matawan, NJ
-- JJuggle - Last of the Dogmato-Revisionists
Life's like this. That's the way it is. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ JJuggle's Profile: unicyclist.com24Open ↗ View this thread: unicyclist.com30530Open ↗