Joke of the day

liyaalena

Jul 11, 2013
There was a man who entered a local paper's pun contest.He sent in ten different puns , in the hope that at least one of the puns would win.Unfortunately, no pun in ten did.

Reactions: BikeBikeBikeBike
The man comes to the doctor, saying "Doc, I have a problem."
Doctor asks what's the matter, all worryingly like.
The man says "Something's wrong with my ****, it started acting like a dog"
"What are you talking about?", the doc asks.
He says "well, it won't touch my wife, but it's ready to tear apart that chick next door"

Telling jokes on English is a bit complicated.

Dexter49 said:
Facebook Love:

My ex and I had a very amicable divorce. I know this because when I wrote the Facebook status “I’m getting a divorce,†he was the first one to click Like.
Good one.

Reactions: microtek
A man walks into Walmart and asks if they stock cotton balls. "Of course!" They reply.

Well does it tickle when you walk?

TheBoss0567 said:
A man walks into Walmart and asks if they stock cotton balls. "Of course!" They reply.

Well does it tickle when you walk?
Oh dear, that made me feel weird.

That was so cringe, it made me laugh. The others are funny too. I'm too lame to ever make something funny. Or that is what I believe.

Q: Why are bank tellers not allowed to ride bicycles?
A: They tend to lose their balance.

I found this one too hilarious:

I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

A woman noticed her husband standing on the bathroom scale, sucking in his stomach. “Ha! That’s not going to help,” she said.

“Sure, it does,” he said. “It’s the only way I can see the numbers.”

Heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life seems harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain. Doctor says, "Treatment is simple. Great clown Pagliacci is in town tonight. Go and see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. Says, "But doctor...I am Pagliacci."

God, I love Watchmen. Incredibly underrated film and story.

Husband: You will never succeed, in making that dog obey you.

Wife: Nonsense! it's only a matter of patience, remember I had a lot of trouble with you at first as well...

A blonde goes to the library to get a book. A few days later, she comes back and says to librarian at the counter, "This book was very boring. It had too many characters and too many numbers, so I would like to return it."

The librarian says to her coworkers, "So here's the person who took our phone book!"