Road Cycling · Public discussion

Joke Of The Day

Started by Steve · · Last activity · 4 posts · 306 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
24 October 2004
Last activity
25 October 2004
Original author
Steve
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
306
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Joke Of The Day

    Bill Gates dies, and ascends to the Pearly Gates to meet God. God
    immediately recognizes him and says to him "Bill Gates -- you're a great
    man. I shall give you a choice of either heaven or hell." Bill Gates tells
    God that he would like to see both before making a decision.
    So God takes Bill Gates down to Hell, where there are beautiful, nubile
    bikini models, perfect weather, free drinks, and eternal happiness. "That
    doesn't seem so bad," says Gates. "Let's see Heaven now." God and Gates go
    to Heaven, which seems to be just a bunch of old, crusty angels flying
    around and sitting on a few clouds. "I've made my decision," says Gates. "I
    choose Hell."
    Six months later, God goes down to Hell to check on him and finds him
    hanging above a pit of fire with wild harpies tearing out his intestines.
    "What happened to all the bikini models and the sun and the fun?" Gates
    screams. "Oh, that," says God. "That was just the demo."

  2. I don't get it...
    "Steve" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Joke Of The Day

    Bill Gates dies, and ascends to the Pearly Gates to meet God. God
    immediately recognizes him and says to him "Bill Gates -- you're a great
    man. I shall give you a choice of either heaven or hell." Bill Gates tells
    God that he would like to see both before making a decision.
    So God takes Bill Gates down to Hell, where there are beautiful, nubile
    bikini models, perfect weather, free drinks, and eternal happiness. "That
    doesn't seem so bad," says Gates. "Let's see Heaven now." God and Gates go
    to Heaven, which seems to be just a bunch of old, crusty angels flying
    around and sitting on a few clouds. "I've made my decision," says Gates.


    "I

    Quoted message said:

    choose Hell."
    Six months later, God goes down to Hell to check on him and finds him
    hanging above a pit of fire with wild harpies tearing out his intestines.
    "What happened to all the bikini models and the sun and the fun?" Gates
    screams. "Oh, that," says God. "That was just the demo."

  3. Ever run a Windows network ?
    "Jiyang Chen" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I don't get it...
    "Steve" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Joke Of The Day

    Bill Gates dies, and ascends to the Pearly Gates to meet God. God
    immediately recognizes him and says to him "Bill Gates -- you're a great
    man. I shall give you a choice of either heaven or hell." Bill Gates


    tells

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    God that he would like to see both before making a decision.
    So God takes Bill Gates down to Hell, where there are beautiful, nubile
    bikini models, perfect weather, free drinks, and eternal happiness.


    "That

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    doesn't seem so bad," says Gates. "Let's see Heaven now." God and Gates


    go

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    to Heaven, which seems to be just a bunch of old, crusty angels flying
    around and sitting on a few clouds. "I've made my decision," says Gates.


    "I

    Quoted message said:

    choose Hell."
    Six months later, God goes down to Hell to check on him and finds him
    hanging above a pit of fire with wild harpies tearing out his


    intestines.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    "What happened to all the bikini models and the sun and the fun?" Gates
    screams. "Oh, that," says God. "That was just the demo."

  4. Run a Windows network to see.
    "Jiyang Chen" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I don't get it...
    "Steve" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Joke Of The Day

    Bill Gates dies, and ascends to the Pearly Gates to meet God. God
    immediately recognizes him and says to him "Bill Gates -- you're a great
    man. I shall give you a choice of either heaven or hell." Bill Gates


    tells

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    God that he would like to see both before making a decision.
    So God takes Bill Gates down to Hell, where there are beautiful, nubile
    bikini models, perfect weather, free drinks, and eternal happiness.


    "That

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    doesn't seem so bad," says Gates. "Let's see Heaven now." God and Gates


    go

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    to Heaven, which seems to be just a bunch of old, crusty angels flying
    around and sitting on a few clouds. "I've made my decision," says Gates.


    "I

    Quoted message said:

    choose Hell."
    Six months later, God goes down to Hell to check on him and finds him
    hanging above a pit of fire with wild harpies tearing out his


    intestines.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    "What happened to all the bikini models and the sun and the fun?" Gates
    screams. "Oh, that," says God. "That was just the demo."

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.