General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Joke Du Jour, What's in a name???

Started by OmManiPadmeOmelet · · Last activity · 1 post · 233 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
12 April 2006
Last activity
12 April 2006
Original author
OmManiPadmeOmelet
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
233
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. A man boarded an airplane and took his seat. As he settled in, he
    glanced up and saw the most beautiful woman boarding the plane. He soon
    realized that she was heading straight towards his seat.

    As fate would have it, she took the seat right beside his. Eager to
    strike up a conversation, he blurted out, "Business trip or pleasure?"

    She turned, smiled and said, "Business, I'm going to the Annual
    Nymphomaniacs of America Convention inChicago."

    He swallowed hard. Here was the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen
    sitting next to him and she was going to a meeting for nymphomaniacs!

    Struggling to maintain his composure, he calmly asked, "What's your
    business role at the convention?"

    "Lecture," she responded. "I am the lead lecturer where I use
    information that I have learned from my own personal experiences to
    debunk some of the popular myths about sexuality."

    He said, "And what kinds of myths are there?"

    "Well," she explained, "one popular myth is that African-American men
    are the most well-endowed of all men, when in fact it is the Native
    American Indian who is most likely to possess that trait. Another
    popular myth is that Frenchmen are the best lovers, when actually it is
    the men of Jewish descent that are the best. I have also discovered
    that the lover with the absolutely best stamina is the Southern
    Redneck."

    Suddenly the woman became a little uncomfortable and blushed. "I'm
    sorry," she said, "I shouldn't really be discussing all this with
    you. I don't even know your name."

    "Tonto", the man said. "Tonto Goldstein, but my friends call me
    Bubba."

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.