General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Itchy scalp & flakes - tea tree oil?

Started by Brent · · Last activity · 2 posts · 732 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
28 March 2004
Last activity
11 April 2004
Original author
Brent
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
732
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I have tried head & shoulders, selsun blue, maximum strength
    coal tar shampoo, and nizoral, but none work. The coal tar
    and nizoral maybe worked a little bit for awhile then
    stopped working. Apple cider vinegar worked well for awhile,
    but had to be used pretty often and can still be smelled the
    next day. Now, even it doesn't work that well and has to be
    used every day.

    I've heard to add some tea tree oil to your regular shampoo.
    I bought some but am unsure how much to add. Anyone know?

    Any other thoughts on how to stop this or what might cause
    it?

  2. In alt.health Brent said:

    I have tried head & shoulders, selsun blue, maximum
    strength coal tar shampoo, and nizoral, but none work...

    Quoted message said:

    I've heard to add some tea tree oil to your regular
    shampoo. I bought some but am unsure how much to add.
    Anyone know?

    My only thought is to change the shampoo, i.e. not use the
    same stuff several times in a row.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.