I got the dreaded ileotibial band syndrome in August and later the doc said I needed a cortisone shot to calm things down so that my knee could get better. The weird thing about it is that now whenever the barometric pressure goes down, my knee aches. Has this happened to anybody else? Will it go away after awhile? OTOH, my ITB pain is gone....
Don't know about the cortisone shot in relation to this, but I've had ITB for years.
Bad news, my knees always ache with the barometric pressure change.
Did have a cortisone shot about 6 months ago. I'm riding better than ever. 700+ miles last month.
Slowpokey
"Pat" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
I got the dreaded ileotibial band syndrome in August and later the doc
said
Quoted message said:
I needed a cortisone shot to calm things down so that my knee could get better. The weird thing about it is that now whenever the barometric pressure goes down, my knee aches. Has this happened to anybody else?
Will
Quoted message said:
it go away after awhile? OTOH, my ITB pain is gone....