New chip recognizes 33 species of animals that may be
present in meat. Read about it here:
General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion
It doesn't have _much_ rat in it.
Thread details
What we know about this thread
- Original section
- General fitness, health and nutrition
- Published
- 4 March 2004
- Last activity
- 5 March 2004
- Original author
- Mark Thorson
- Posts
- 3
- Discussion status
- Public discussion
- Total views
- 482
- Views / 30 days
- 0
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
-
-
In article <[email hidden]>,
Mark Thorson said:
New chip recognizes 33 species of animals that may be present in meat. Read about it here:
I think I'll pass thanks. I've read Upton Sinclair.
That was enough...
K.
--
Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...Quoted message said:
,,<Cat's Haven Hobby Farm>,,<Katra at centurytel dot net>,,<
-
"Mark Thorson" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
"]news:[email hidden]...Quoted message said:
New chip recognizes 33 species of animals that may be present in meat. Read about it here:
Interesting concept. It didn't say how long or involved the process was. It would be nice if it
worked like an instant read thermometer. I must have missed something on the avian flu though. I
don't recall reports that the avian flu here was the same variety as in Asia, nor that they had
found that the flu had 'spread' here from Asia. Janet
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.