is this a new trick?

one wheeled stallion wrote:
> *Is this the trickI've seen that's shot through a fish eye
> lens? Guy on a black uni with Green Miyata seat? Looks
> really cool if it's what I'm thinking of, any links would
> be much appreciated.
>
> Wheel spin's not a good name, as it generally refers to
> the wheel spinning without traction underneath the vehicle
> doesn't it? Would be confusing! *

you must be thinking of something else, their is no traction
underneath the vehicle, as both rider and unicycle are in
the air. -mike

--
onetrack - street terrorist
onetrack's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6374

one wheeled stallion wrote:
> *Wheel spin's not a good name, as it generally refers to
> the wheel spinning without traction underneath the vehicle
> doesn't it? *

onetrack - Up their OWS says generally. I don't think he was
refering to a uni trick. He was saying how its already used
with cars and bikes and stuff.

OWS - I think that is the guy. I watched it like 14 times
straight in a row and the sound annoyed the hell out a me.
I'll try and find it.

David

--
darchibald - Unofficial level 3.9

"Testacles still intact" ~ My mom's reaction after watching me do a
suicide mount.
darchibald's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6240

> I have to beg no-one names any tricks with really stupid
> names like Mizou and Mistral etc. And that no-one uses the
> term "fakie" in unicycling! I just couldn't stand it!

sorry dude. but backwards riding is fakie. people are
already using the term. ive hopped a couple small sets
fakie, and dan heaton has done some fakie stuff in universe
2. haha too bad man. but when names already come out, theres
not much you can do. i don't like the term unispin, but
theres no way to stop it. or koosh-koosh... i wish we got
rid of that name.

Kevin

--
tugboat - Street Unier named Kevin

"You won't get hurt if you land it!"
tugboat's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3298

undertaker, tailwhip, funcky chicken, McCircles, flair,
surfing, tire-tap... No BMX is clear....

But that koosh-koosh, I always wondered where this name
came from?

--
leo - errorist

Leo Vandewoestijne [-lay?oh! fun-duh-wwho-styne-uhh-]
'unicycle.net' (http://www.unicycle.net/)
866-UNI-CYCL

leo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/224

That sounds pretty awesome. The closest thing I've seen to
it is someone did a rolling hop onto something, but took
his feet off and let the wheel spin 360, then did a jump
mount off of the obstacle. But yours is like 10 billion
times as cool.

--
James_Potter - Rettop_Semaj

-If there was an eleventh commandment, it is to be "thou shalt dip thy
pizza, for it is, wicked."-
--Thedan

On Wed, 12 May 2004 20:02:20 -0500, "leo" wrote:

>But that koosh-koosh, I always wondered where this name
>came from?

Allegedly from the sound that your shoe soles make while
they scuff the tyre.

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict
--
be sure to remove the saddle and simply sit on the seat
post. this is far more comfortable - tennisgh22 on the