General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Is Stress killing you?

Started by SusanDorey · · Last activity · 1 post · 355 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
22 January 2004
Last activity
22 January 2004
Original author
SusanDorey
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
355
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. When I started looking into the effects stress has on our body I was shocked to learn all the information regarding what actually stresses one's body. Things like exercise, dieting just to mention a few. I found this product that stops the damage from stress and I can't believe how good I'm feeling now. Prior to this I could control my Rheumatoid Arthritis except when under stress, now I can control the stress. And my dogs and cats all join me in taking this one thing for better health.

    Susan Dorey
    www.SusanDorey.findinglimu.com
    Free tape on getting tons of traffic to your website
    http://www.freeadguru.com/cgi-bin/i.pl?c=a&i=18668

    ---
    MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20040120160406C8z8QnT7

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.