Triathlon · Public discussion

Ironman Penalites today

Started by Harold Buck · · Last activity · 1 post · 465 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Triathlon
Published
17 October 2004
Last activity
17 October 2004
Original author
Harold Buck
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
465
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. It sounded like there were a lot of penalties today, presumably mostly
    for drafting or position, but I didn't get this one:

    "We have learned that Major's penalty was for receiving a split from a
    supporter out on the course."

    So, someone yelled out a split time to her and she got a penalty for it?
    If she didn't ask for it and wasn't provably associated with the person
    yelling it, that sounds pretty silly. Can I go out and yell splits to
    all of the competitors I don't like so they get penalties?

    Also, I assume it was a split for another competitor, since I would
    think she'd have invested in her own sports watch by now.

    --Harold Buck

    "I used to rock and roll all night,
    and party every day.
    Then it was every other day. . . ."
    -Homer J. Simpson

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.