Triathlon · Public discussion

Ironman Korea - feedback on the race

Started by JOHN CORDELL · · Last activity · 1 post · 395 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Triathlon
Published
29 November 2004
Last activity
29 November 2004
Original author
JOHN CORDELL
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
395
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I am thinking aobut signing up for IM Korea 2005. This will be my 10th
    IM so it isn't the distance I have quesions about, but rather, the race
    organization and general experience. If anybody has done this race, I
    would appreciate your imput/criticism on this race. JC

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.