Road Cycling · Public discussion

Info on Red Zinger Classic circa 1970s

Started by Rich · · Last activity · 2 posts · 1,032 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
21 July 2005
Last activity
21 July 2005
Original author
Rich
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,032
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Did this race several times in the 70s and sadly never kept any of the memorabelia including photos.
    Grandson now into racing and I'd like to show him what hill climbing was really about (we live in WNY)
    Anyone have any info on related sites I could visit /photos available from this era?

  2. Rich said:

    Did this race several times in the 70s and sadly never kept any of the memorabelia including photos.
    Grandson now into racing and I'd like to show him what hill climbing was really about (we live in WNY)
    Anyone have any info on related sites I could visit /photos available from this era?


    I have a few programs /magazines from that era .... Red Zinger 1979 Official Program & Coors Classic 1986 Official magazine. There are a few pics of the mountain climbs in them ...... On Friday night I will scan a few pics and send them your way. Pm me and i'll give you my private e-mail address. I was going to sell them on E-bay but they are fun to go thru....The ads are really great.... It does bring back memories.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.