Indoor Cycling Question

You're still hammering on your CT? Awesome. You've gotten some miles out of that badboy.
Absolutely! I can attest to the CT's durability. But, I'm bummed that I still don't have my altitude simulation equipment and I can't drop the temperature of my training room to 35F. That will have to wait for a new crib in the near future.

Indoor cycling is good when you have snow outside and you don't want to get killed by a truck but you don't want to make big breaks of cycling. I am not very experienced in this area but I think that I know there is a difference between trainer and an indoor bike. The first is that thing you put on your normal bike and use it as an indoor bike and I like that one better than stationary bikes. Correct me if I was wrong about the name of this thing.

Yeah, that's a good situation, but where I live we don't have any snow, that is why no one cycles indoor.

If I get used to the current settings, the next time, I adjust it more, then I adapt to it. Just rinse and repeat when you feel like the strain and stress from the new settings are getting too easy for you. That's what I do.

Oh wow, I have so much respect for indoor cyclers.

It is better in group (like spinning) or just alone like listening to music and stuff? Always wanted to try it, but I do not think that using my grandmother's cheap indoor bike for a few minutes is the same as using professional gear.

Oh wow, I have so much respect for indoor cyclers.

It is better in group (like spinning) or just alone like listening to music and stuff? Always wanted to try it, but I do not think that using my grandmother's cheap indoor bike for a few minutes is the same as using professional gear.
I ride solo with my own 2 fans, television, boom box, and trainer (Lemond Revolution). I get to use the PM on my bike and log all the pertinent data. Spin classes have never appealed to me as I've my own training plan to execute on and there's never even close to enough fans. That and I lose the advantage of training with/by power.

I ride solo with my own 2 fans, television, boom box, and trainer (Lemond Revolution). I get to use the PM on my bike and log all the pertinent data. Spin classes have never appealed to me as I've my own training plan to execute on and there's never even close to enough fans. That and I lose the advantage of training with/by power.

Yeah I had similar problems with spin class at the end. Sometimes it is better to exercise or train in your own routine and style. Also I can get easily frustrated around other people.

For indoor cycling I can suggest you one of the best Indoor cycle bikes Here you will find lots of indoor cycle. The quality and price both are quite impressive.

Attachments

• 58a789adec8916b45a9246f7_Best Indoor Cycles 1.jpg
    58a789adec8916b45a9246f7_Best Indoor Cycles 1.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 24
Indoor cycling is unique to the outdoor cycling. I think indoor training is better than the outdoor because it does not depend on any situation such as weather.

Nice forum!

For those who are interested in Indoor Cycling news, interviews and insights I can recommend going to body-bike.de/ride-high-magazine/ (it's a German site, but the magazines are in Enges). I have written these articles from an independent point of view with the aim to give an honest look at the Cycling world.

Have fun reading them!

I use Trainerroad in conjunction with Cyclo90 and Sufferfest videos. This then gives me a required power output. (The videos have matching power profiles on Trainerroad). The videos give me the required cadence. I change gear so that I can maintain the required cadence and power. (Power meter not required. Trainerroad has virtual power using power profiles for your trainer e.g. 34.5km/h on my trainer = 300W

Nice forum!

For those who are interested in Indoor Cycling news, interviews and insights I can recommend going to body-bike.de/ride-high-magazine/ (it's a German site, but the magazines are in Enges). I have written these articles from an independent point of view with the aim to give an honest look at the Cycling world.

Have fun reading them!

Nice forum!

Have fun reading them!

thanks! i read your articles they are amazing stream videos and video downloader

Hi,
we are a small startup from Bosnia and Herzegovina developing a virtual cycling app called Rolla World, so if you have some time, can you please test it and let us what you think?
Install the app https://bit.ly/2AKRi4Z and give it a try. Stay home and keep on rolling! Thank you.

I never used to take stationary cycling seriously, but I have been using a stationary cycle for about an hour a day since January and it has been good.

I never used to take stationary cycling seriously, but I have been using a stationary cycle for about an hour a day since January and it has been good.
Now that you mention it it's good, but I don't know why when I finish biking outdoors I feel like it feels very different.