Independent column by James Daley

thrawn

Guest
''....Within 24 hours of my column being published, I received an
e-mail directing me to a cycling website where dozens more biking
enthusiasts were laying into my column. "Missing a few brain cells",
"Idiot", "Nutter", "Sad" - just a few of the charming comments directed
at me. ...''

http://motoring.independent.co.uk/comment/article1219164.ece

Does anyone know which list/forum he's referring to? If I'm not
already a member I'll join it.

Bill

thrawn wrote:
> ''....Within 24 hours of my column being published, I received an
> e-mail directing me to a cycling website where dozens more biking
> enthusiasts were laying into my column. "Missing a few brain cells",
> "Idiot", "Nutter", "Sad" - just a few of the charming comments directed
> at me. ...''
>
> http://motoring.independent.co.uk/comment/article1219164.ece
>
> Does anyone know which list/forum he's referring to? If I'm not
> already a member I'll join it.

Could be cyclingplus.co.uk/forum or another cycling forum
(bikereader.com) or CTC forum or singletrack or...

...d

thrawn wrote:
> ''....Within 24 hours of my column being published, I received an
> e-mail directing me to a cycling website where dozens more biking
> enthusiasts were laying into my column. "Missing a few brain cells",
> "Idiot", "Nutter", "Sad" - just a few of the charming comments
> directed at me. ...''
>
> http://motoring.independent.co.uk/comment/article1219164.ece
>
> Does anyone know which list/forum he's referring to? If I'm not
> already a member I'll join it.
>
> Bill

<AOL>