UK and Europe · Public discussion

Independent column by James Daley

Started by thrawn · · Last activity · 4 posts · 492 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
18 August 2006
Last activity
18 August 2006
Original author
thrawn
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
492
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. ''....Within 24 hours of my column being published, I received an
    e-mail directing me to a cycling website where dozens more biking
    enthusiasts were laying into my column. "Missing a few brain cells",
    "Idiot", "Nutter", "Sad" - just a few of the charming comments directed
    at me. ...''

    http://motoring.independent.co.uk/comment/article1219164.ece

    Does anyone know which list/forum he's referring to? If I'm not
    already a member I'll join it.

    Bill

  2. thrawn said:

    ''....Within 24 hours of my column being published, I received an
    e-mail directing me to a cycling website where dozens more biking
    enthusiasts were laying into my column. "Missing a few brain cells",
    "Idiot", "Nutter", "Sad" - just a few of the charming comments directed
    at me. ...''

    http://motoring.independent.co.uk/comment/article1219164.ece

    Does anyone know which list/forum he's referring to? If I'm not
    already a member I'll join it.

    Could be cyclingplus.co.uk/forum or another cycling forum
    (bikereader.com) or CTC forum or singletrack or...

    ...d

  3. thrawn said:

    ''....Within 24 hours of my column being published, I received an
    e-mail directing me to a cycling website where dozens more biking
    enthusiasts were laying into my column. "Missing a few brain cells",
    "Idiot", "Nutter", "Sad" - just a few of the charming comments
    directed at me. ...''

    http://motoring.independent.co.uk/comment/article1219164.ece

    Does anyone know which list/forum he's referring to? If I'm not
    already a member I'll join it.

    Bill

    <AOL>

  4. Cycling Plus:

    http://www.cyclingplus.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=105653

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.